Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble in Terrorist Town (Garry's Mod)

• 20-07-2013 1:07am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

This mod has been around a while & we finally gave it a bash recently. Some hilarity ensued. This is my first evening playing the game. Enjoy!

Were starting to give this a lot more play time now. If ya wana join, you can on our Gaellords.com teamspeak

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Will be on tomorrow. Was way to tired this evening.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That looks brilliant.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

It's very edgy and a lot of the time people just freak and shoot innocent people. It's hilarious though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Really hilarious craic! Love the paranoid feeling it gives you

Thought this was pretty funny :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

My second Trouble in Terrorist Town video. I find myself with a Jihad Bomb :P Enjoy!

We now have a Gaellords server up and running for this game so feel free to join our teamspeak & play with us. The address is Gaellords.com

Gotta love this mod!

• I love this mod! Been playing it a tonne lately and is pretty much the only reason I bought Garry's Mod and Counterstrike: Source.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Have been running a server for TTT for the last few months. Lots of players at peak. Server is heavily modified though so don't expect vanilla TTT.

server ip is : ttt.an-gn.com

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Anyone here still playing this?

Advertisement