Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Ferrari's Camper Van (off-topic discussion)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

fguyJ.jpg

Seriously, this packaging is awful.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

8o'c this evening, ring road kk spin if anyone is interested?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

AstraMonti wrote: »
    Again I have to thank bcmf for sorting out the problem's I had with the bike. Sir, you are awesome :D
    Indeed I am Ah it was easy when you know what you are looking at
    Now all you you have to do is change gears,dont crash and dont touch anything :p.
    That bike is stupidly light and a superb looking bike.

ps the olives are lovely and I am binge drinking tommorrow night ie my wife is going out so I can have the alcohol all to myself. :D

Beer and Campag mofos :eek:
    I like this.
    Do I have to pay Boards in order to change my user name?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

bcmf wrote: »
    Indeed I am Ah it was easy when you know what you are looking at
    Now all you you have to do is change gears,dont crash and dont touch anything :p.
    That bike is stupidly light and a superb looking bike.

ps the olives are lovely and I am binge drinking tommorrow night ie my wife is going out so I can have the alcohol all to myself. :D

Haha I think I can handle the gear changing.. but can't promise the other two!

Btw the olives are from our own trees down in south Greece :D

• Advertisement

Btw the olives are from our own trees down in south Greece :D
    Right well thats my mind made up. You get the Greek cycle tour business going and I will fix the bikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

got my garmin today, i actually think it will make me cycle way more, im bit fond of looking at numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

fguyJ.jpg

Seriously, this packaging is awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

Sparks fly at 1:35 when the knife hits the worktop. He really laid into that packaging.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭furiousox

I love Larry David/Curb Your Enthusiasm :)

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

furiousox wrote: »
    I love Larry David/Curb Your Enthusiasm :)

I like leon...."what the f$%k larry?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

60's cyclocross... Some seriously tough dudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

G rock wrote: »
    I like leon...."what the f$%k larry?!"

Some stylish t-shirts available.

img_CewhsU.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

Was Michael Madsen drunk or otherwise on brendan o Connors show just there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

• Registered Users Posts: 30 silentfox

Now is the time that (hopefully) the weather will start to get a bit warmer and, with the days getting longer, it's a perfect time for a cycle.

My question is, at what temperature do people stop wearing tights or bib tights and thermal baselayers and opt for shorts instead?

I went out today in 9 degrees Celcius and felt ok afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

silentfox wrote: »
    Now is the time that (hopefully) the weather will start to get a bit warmer and, with the days getting longer, it's a perfect time for a cycle.

My question is, at what temperature do people stop wearing tights or bib tights and thermal baselayers and opt for shorts instead?

I went out today in 9 degrees Celcius and felt ok afterwards.

well i get rid of tights pretty quick once not wind chill that makes it near zero, strange feet were cold today but not hands, wasnt cold at all last day, may duck tape my shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,962 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Lusk Doyle wrote: »

I believe he was, it was trending on Twitter too, so we're not the only ones to think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Holyboy

Lusk Doyle wrote: »

He must have been on summit for sure, odd interview to say the least!

I want his voice though, if I keep on the twenty a day for a few more years maybe I'll get there, it'll be a hard task but I think worth it in the end:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

I thought Brendan did very well to keep that interview going...

• Advertisement

194253.jpg

Spotted up around St. Stephen's Green :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

I've seen that bike around town before, are the forks bent on it? They look strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

They say cyclists are bad!

Peds and motorists are just as nuts........

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I just won the League Cup for Cardiff: I stuck €20 on Liverpool. Also that bike up above has appeared on this forum before.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

I just won the League Cup for Cardiff: I stuck €20 on Liverpool. Also that bike up above has appeared on this forum before.

I didn't know. The sad fupper that I am, I got all excited, thought of KHL and that I'd be hilarious by making a little quip about it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

http://www.youtube.com/user/mcfcofficial?ob=0&feature=results_main#p/u/11/u_lgLkogIe0

Not sure why I'm so amused by this, but about 3 minutes in you see Roberto Mancini head to toe in his Altura Night Vision gear. Really enjoy these Inside City videos :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,267 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

first cycle in for 2.5 months and its raining

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

http://www.youtube.com/user/mcfcofficial?ob=0&feature=results_main#p/u/11/u_lgLkogIe0

Not sure why I'm so amused by this, but about 3 minutes in you see Roberto Mancini head to toe in his Altura Night Vision gear. Really enjoy these Inside City videos :rolleyes:

I see Ballitelli managed to tie his own laces a little later. Well done him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

The cancer spreads to Newstalk. You've probably heard the latest survey this morning which finds that 46% or so Dublin cyclists have admitted to breaking the law in some way. Of course their editorial on the lunch time show leads with "Almost half of al cyclists admit to breaking the law". Montague put them right by saying that more than half of cyclist abide by the rotr.

• Advertisement

first cycle in for 2.5 months and its raining

I hope you won't mind if I ask you not to cycle again for the rest of the year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement