Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Gym in Limerick

• 12-01-2012 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone got a clue of the name, I heard the Ad on the radio this am

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Average Joe's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Spam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

BeeFit Gyms I believe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

AH -> Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

<snip>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Oooo subtle, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,634 ✭✭✭flutered

how is it that questions such as this are never asked by users with more than 10 posts

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Think its called Fat Freddies or Chunkys or something like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

L.T.P. wrote: »
    Think its called Fat Freddies or Chunkys or something like that :D

Chunkys, nice...... Will go well with the new nightclub, Sparlkles!!! Hi end city nightlife, Oh u'll see

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

Anyone here check out the gym or hear any reviews? I heard it's only €20 per month so I might check it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Anyone here check out the gym or hear any reviews? I heard it's only €20 per month so I might check it out.

It's very good, especially for €20. Great to work out using new gear too. Although if you're into heavy lifting or powerlifting etc its not the place for you im afraid!!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

ronanc15 wrote: »
    It's very good, especially for €20. Great to work out using new gear too. Although if you're into heavy lifting or powerlifting etc its not the place for you im afraid!!

Great thanks for the reply. That is no problem I am not into heavy lifting, I'm pretty new to the whole gym scene, does anyone have the opening hour's or is that too much to ask for? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Great thanks for the reply. That is no problem I am not into heavy lifting, I'm pretty new to the whole gym scene, does anyone have the opening hour's or is that too much to ask for? :rolleyes:

Here, enjoy.

http://www.beefitgyms.com/

Advertisement