Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT) Part II

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

congratulations to our new animal-friendly president :)

ln111028.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Being veggie and drunk...possibly the most awesome combination ever!

Met another veggie tonight, 13yrs or somesuch in length of veggie goodness, nice lady!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

hmm so I guess I missed that voting then

As promised MoN :D ....................

I felt pretty drunk this morning, no idea how I walked home but I had chips from the place beside fibbers on the way ^_^
    Then I woke up and watched idiot abroad and x factor that I missed :)

That is one nice trailer lol! I'm not surprised you felt like that, but at least you got home in one piece :D Chips from that place are really nice, not had them in a long long time.

I've still to watch the last two Idiot Abroad episodes recorded, will do that tomorrow!

p.s. your costume was not lame, nor zombie Tar's...they were nice and Halloween-y:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ordered this

406px-Amazon_Kindle_3.JPG

+ this

51mhk4oZKzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

HAPPPEEEEE

note the veggie hemp cover :pac:

• Advertisement

Looks nice! How many ebooks can it handle? And how many do you have (ebooks)? (I wonder if you can get House Of Leaves on it, and finally finish it :p)

Cover is pretty cool :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

3,500 books, twice the amount of the new kindle! can also play audiobooks/music and the new kindle cant.

finished that and gave it back, was a great book haha. will be much easier to read on this now :) dont have any ebooks yet apart from java programming ones

Iv0Sn.jpg

http://www.veggie101.com/2011/04/homemade-seitan.html

really must order some of that flour to ireland...mmm seitan

somebody vegetarian for 18 years worked out how many animals they didnt eat in that time based on averages eaten by other people.

Vegefacts.gif

that a lotta chicken, its actually more animals as its using weight and not taking into account parts of an animal that are not used for consumption.

finally...i want to eat this :pac:
    http://www.quorn.us/products/Cranberry__Goat_Cheese_Chik'n_Cutlet.aspx

om nom nom

bKcgj.jpg

that is all

you've not been recycling stuff from other sites now have you --_--

• Advertisement

*whistle

178818311_115713d14b.jpg

carry on, sometimes i miss the spam :P

cranberry thing does look good. just remembered I have the quorn dippers \o/ what am I at, they should be well gone by now.

:-)

oh bought some dippers did you. lucky you to have them all to yourself ---_---
    :D

i still hungry, what do! vienetta coke float :pac:

operation de-pinkify my clothes take two!

:'(

Wear the pink...DO EEEEETTTTTTT!!!

good work :D

Wear the pink...DO EEEEETTTTTTT!!!

No MoN, this is rotten horrible pink, my clothes ran in the wash :o So I now have light blue jeans with a pinky hue ughh, it better come out, one was a tshirt tar gave me and I cant give him the satisfaction of turning it pink :mad:

be such a pity if it couldn't change back :(

on no wait....

ah blast from the past nostalgia song! well 3 years ago :p

you get skyrim mon?

• Advertisement

--LOS-- wrote: »
    No MoN, this is rotten horrible pink, my clothes ran in the wash :o So I now have light blue jeans with a pinky hue ughh, it better come out, one was a tshirt tar gave me and I cant give him the satisfaction of turning it pink :mad:
    Just dont wear the jeans then, I'm sure you'll have no complaints :p And as for that t-shirt, sure give it back...we all know he wants another pink one for the collection!
    you get skyrim mon?
    Not a chance of me getting that until I have time to play it...college comes first, so next June it is:pac: Enjoying it so far are ye?

it's great! now to just get this mouse to play it :p

razer-deathadder-bumblebee-main.jpg

Nice looking mouse...does she handle as good as she looks? :cool:

I miss this lil' guy...so awesome!

GO TEAM LADDERGOAT!!

Oh yeah....

tumblr_luklobt66P1qk29eto1_r1_1280.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Do we have a thread somewhere with christmas dinner recipes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Sorry to storm into the Off topic thread but I thought if anyone knew, it would be my fellow veggies!

I heard that Hell pizza is apparently closed for good :eek: anyone else heard about this?

Where am I going to get my delicious non-cheese pizza now :(

Gauge wrote: »
    Sorry to storm into the Off topic thread but I thought if anyone knew, it would be my fellow veggies!

I heard that Hell pizza is apparently closed for good :eek: anyone else heard about this?

Where am I going to get my delicious non-cheese pizza now :(

Hey Gauge! You're as welcome in here as anyone else silleh! I passed Hell's pizza a couple of weeks ago when I was up near Burritos n blues (which is nom) and there was a sign in the window that they were closed for renovations so hopefully they'll be back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭kthnxbai

I didn't really want to start a new thread... Pretty certain it's been asked before...

Does anyone know where to get decent veggie marshmallows?! It's the one thing I've never been able to find. I did find some online, but they were homemade and so, really expensive.

I'd just like some marshmallows in my hot chocolate D: I'd prefer if I could buy them in an actual shop... in Dublin.

kthnxbai wrote: »
    I didn't really want to start a new thread... Pretty certain it's been asked before...

Does anyone know where to get decent veggie marshmallows?! It's the one thing I've never been able to find. I did find some online, but they were homemade and so, really expensive.

I'd just like some marshmallows in my hot chocolate D: I'd prefer if I could buy them in an actual shop... in Dublin.

I don't think they're to be found in any shops around, your best bet is online. I've never bothered with them though as I imagine they'd just taste nothing like the real thing :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭kthnxbai

Yeah, see, I was hoping that they'd just stick enough sugar in them so that they'd taste ok...

It's like with jellies... The haribo ones aren't bad.. but if they'd just put the fizzy sugar on the outside they'd be amazing...

I've found a recipe online for veggie marshmallows... I guess I could try that...

Thanks though!

Advertisement