Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here go to Nimhneach in the Academy?

• 06-02-2010 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Hey
    not sure is this the right place but heard its a fetish theme night,any good?plus any ideas what my bf could wear to meet the dress code

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I don't attend, but here you go!

There's a no denim rule, other than that I don't really know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

anything once its black or femme fatalish, if you have any pvc or leather then throw them on too... ,....just put your boyfriend on a leash and you will get in....i find they are more willing with the pedigree chum snack bones....:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Well ive tons of stuff but him we are stuck for ideas?Whats the music policy there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Could he not just show up in a pair of boxers ?

n8zPyro wrote: »
    Could he not just show up in a pair of boxers ?

Seems to have a stricy fetish dresscode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

If you have any leather pants or fishnet tops just throw them on him, dig up a pair of black boots (docs or something) and he's sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 plug-in-baby

Dress code aint as strict as you would think ! fishnets your sorted anything really rockery , heard no jeans tho, a guy i know managed to get in with a t shirt
    he just cut the front of and made a mask out of the sleeve for his eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

You might like Dominion downstairs at Murrays (used to be Frazers) at top of O Connell street. More goth than fetish there but a friend of mine DJs at both clubs so the music is similar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It is not a fetish theme night it is a full on fetish club ran by members of BDSM Ireland.
    There is a thread on it in the Sex & Sexuality forum or you will find lots of information about it on fetlife.com [nsfw]

http://www.nimhneach.ie/faq.html
    What will I wear?
    Fundamentally, anything that is easily recognised as fetish. That could be as simple as a collar to as complex as complete outfits.
    The only thing is about nudity — no full frontal nudity from anyone, and no nipples in the case of the women. This is a standard licensed venue policy. Other than that, whatever your imagination could come up with.
    I’m a guy. Is all black acceptable?
    No way. We aren’t asking for much in the way of dressing for the event. Accessorise greatly or else buy something suitable.
    Dress code?
    There is an enforced dress code at the door. If you’re not dressed appropriately, you won’t get in. Make the effort and there won’t be any problems. The dress code is fetish, rubber, leather, vinyl, high formal, cyber, gothic, fetish drag, corsetry, lingerie and burlesque

Thaedydal wrote: »
    It is not a fetish theme night it is a full on fetish club ran by members of BDSM Ireland.
    There is a thread on it in the Sex & Sexuality forum or you will find lots of information about it on fetlife.com [nsfw]

http://www.nimhneach.ie/faq.html

But you dont have to act or do full on fetish stuff,we will prob get dressed up but not be tied up ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You don't have take part in 'play' but there will be 'play' going on and you may get offers to 'play'. I don't to put you off just making you aware of what you may be getting yourself into :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 seanmary

Anyone going to Nimhneach on Saturday 6th June I am a sub would love to meet a Dom before who I could serve

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Please don't bump old threads that haven't been posted in in several years.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement