Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

SOLD <

anyone want to buy an arry tank?
    after using the rda for so long carto tanks just aren't doing it for me any more
    it's been sandblasted and looks pretty spiffy

the top screws off and you just pour your juice in from the bottle, no fiddling about with syringes

I'll throw in the arry carto punch too

i saw newmark selling one above for 32 euro delivered so guess I'll do the same?
    i guess a bit more if you want registered post

ill throw up in a couple of boge SR cartos too

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

anyone want to buy an arry tank?
    after using the rda for so long carto tanks just aren't doing it for me any more
    it's been sandblasted and looks pretty spiffy

the top screws off and you just pour your juice in from the bottle, no fiddling about with syringes

I'll throw in the arry carto punch too

i saw newmark selling one above for 32 euro delivered so guess I'll do the same?
    i guess a bit more if you want registered post

ill throw up in a couple of boge SR cartos too

Might have to read up on them.

Not sure about you throwing up in the cartos though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Ha ha ha ha…

rofl

have to do something to differentiate myself from the crowd

review here of the arry tank
    it's a great tank, holds loads. I wasn't crazy about how airy a draw it was, I like a slightly tighter draw but in general it's very good.

it doesnt come with those o-rings like in the video, he stopped including them as they're not neccesary.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Thanks - I think I might try a DCT first though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

IMO...

Dct tank = Nissan Micra
    Arry = Lamborghini

No comparison.

yeah but ifyou were taking tracy from the flats out to coppers for the night, would you rather drive there in your nissan or a lamborghini?
    there's a time and a place for everything :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

eeloe wrote: »
    IMO...

Dct tank = Nissan Micra
    Arry = Lamborghini

No comparison.

heh,

Do you mean in terms of build or vape quality?

If anyone has any low nic content juices they are looking to off load, please let me know :)

Build quality, the Arry tank is built like a...well a tank.

It'll last a life time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I must say that I've never had a leak on my DCT in 6 weeks use either though. Very happy with it and only cost a few euros.

• Advertisement

My sisters been using a DCT for the last month, and has had no problems either...apart from last night where she done a PBusardo on it, and the whole tank slipped off the carto and there was a royal mess everywhere...but it's just one of those things i guess :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

My sisters been using a DCT for the last month, and has had no problems either...apart from last night where she done a PBusardo on it, and the whole tank slipped off the carto and there was a royal mess everywhere...but it's just one of those things i guess :)

That happened to me on Sunday but without knowing where or when.
    Took the Lavatube out of my pocket and found the DCT was off the carto - the tank was left in the bottom of my pocket but no juice anywhere(?) went around sniffing things like a dog trying to find where the liquid had decanted.

Didn't find it either!

Scary 'cause I have a 2 1/2 and 1 year old so I spent the rest of the day checking to see if they were ill, it's still a mystery.

I've a lavatube with two batteries in good condition for €25

I also have a dual 18650 stig mod from UKVapers with two Senybor 18700's - you could vape 1.25ohm a 6 volts if you wanted to with this mod, you also get 2 to 3 days run time with the batteries - some wear on the LED counter but fine otherwise. €50 includes the batteries.

mrplop wrote: »

I also have a dual 18650 stig mod from UKVapers with two Senybor 18700's - you could vape 1.25ohm a 6 volts if you wanted to with this mod, you also get 2 to 3 days run time with the batteries - some wear on the LED counter but fine otherwise. €50 includes the batteries.

What accessories would one need to buy for the lava tube ?

a charger, trustfire tr001s are decent
    think ecigwizard have them

Any pics of the stig mod?

Here's a photo;

DSC_0119-1.jpg

I think it's probably sold on UKVapers but I'll be making very similar mods myself very soon and they'll be just as good AND Irish made (even though I'm a fookin' Brit) will let you know when I have photos of the 18650 mod made.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

It'll be great having a local mod maker. I thought about giving it a go myself until I realised I'm crap at making anything

Not that difficult mate, just bloody fiddly.
    With the amount of diagrams out there you wouldn't even have to be an electronic wiz.

I've sent you a PM about this mrplop

• Advertisement

Eoin wrote: »
    I've sent you a PM about this mrplop

Never mind - sorted.

Glad you're sorted Eoin.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Just seen this offer on facebook , its for today only code vmax gives £30 off of the new Vmax Variable from Smoktech on www.britvapes.co.uk brings it down to £55 with free delivery instead of £85 not a bad price considering smoktech have fixed the price worldwide apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Anyone interested in a Genesis line v2 atomizer?? Perfect nick, great flavour and vapour from these atties, It'll come with mesh and wire.

€80 posted...PM if interested, thanks.

pm'd

newmark wrote: »
    Just seen this offer on facebook , its for today only code vmax gives £30 off of the new Vmax Variable from Smoktech on www.britvapes.co.uk brings it down to £55 with free delivery instead of £85 not a bad price considering smoktech have fixed the price worldwide apparently.

This is his way of getting past Smok as they monitor websites that stock the Vmax to see if they're sticking to the RRP of $128. Smok will never supply you again if you sell the Vmax at a lower cost.

Mines on the way - I suspect it'll be a bit pants but you never know.

Selling my chrome/stainless steel Lavatube if anyones interested.

Paid £45 for this only a couple of weeks ago, without batteries...liberty flights have since lowered the price of it, so i'll lower the price i was originally going to ask for it aswell.

It's in 99% condition, the only fault i'll put on it is that the paint on the bottom cap(battery end) has started to wear off from putting it in to my pocket and so on, doesn't affect the working of the device at all!

odoboodj:tw1

Here it is behing my silver bullet.

i'll let it go for 40 including postage to anywhere in IRL! :)

Edit - Forgot to mention, this DOESN'T coming with batteries, or a charger unfortunately so this will only be good for someone who's got some 18650's already and a charger

Edit 2 - Or i'll swap it for another MOD....let me know what ya have...if it's a more expensive mod, i'd be up for putting some money with my LT for you mod, Megladon/Cube....something like that :)

My sister is after falling in love with her eGo-C twist, so she wants to sell her lavatube.

This one was originally owned by Newmark, and then me for 2 weeks before I gave it to her, so it's only about 3-4months old, max.

It's in perfect condition, comes with 2 batteries(18650's 1500mAh) and a brand new Trustfire charger.

She's looking for €65 for it

Price drop to €50...

My sister is after falling in love with her eGo-C twist, so she wants to sell her lavatube.

This one was originally owned by Newmark, and then me for 2 weeks before I gave it to her, so it's only about 3-4months old, max.

It's in perfect condition, comes with 2 batteries(18650's 1500mAh) and a brand new Trustfire charger.

She's looking for €65 for it

Price drop to €50...

She's just told me she'll let this go for 45 including postage, if anyone wants it? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I am going to let this lot of concentrates go for €10 including postage if anyone is interested in them PM me thanks.

Totally Green Oriental Tobacco 6ml
    Totally Green Lucky Strike 8ml
    Totally Green Pure Burley Tobacco 7ml
    Totally Green Mango 9ml
    Totally Green Chocolate 8ml
    Totally Green Bubble Gum7ml
    Totally Green Menthol 9ml
    Totally Green R4 3ml
    Totally Green Red Bull 9ml
    Inawera Gold Ducat 4ml
    Inawera Rasberry 8ml
    Inawera US Red Mix 8ml