Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE/TV3..Frequencies for Sky Box Ireland

• 11-09-2008 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey

Does anybody know the frequencies for Rte/Network2/Tv3/TG4/Channel 6 for the Sky Box in Ireland??

I did find this frequency posted online 10.744 H 22.0 5/6 & it did come up as some of the above channels but on the sky box is says "this programme is not available". :(

Thank you in advance:o:D;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Unless you have an Irish Sky subscription you wont be able to see them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

You can get teletext tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Newlifebegin

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Unless you have an Irish Sky subscription you wont be able to see them.

Yes I have the Irish Subscription. I got my Sky Box & my card activated today. I just cant get Rte One or Tv3 or d rest of the fav irish channels. I live in Dublin & I know Sky offer these channels.

It costs a fortune to ring Sky so if someone can help here then that'll be great otherwise I'll have to call them....

Weird I know :rolleyes:

:eek:
    barnicles wrote: »
    You can get teletext tho

Thats great getting the teletext to check d owl lotto in al... but I dont wana miss Home & Away in all dat ...

:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Yes I have the Irish Subscription. I got my Sky Box & my card activated today. I just cant get Rte One or Tv3 or d rest of the fav irish channels. I live in Dublin & I know Sky offer these channels.

It costs a fortune to ring Sky so if someone can help here then that'll be great otherwise I'll have to call them....

Weird I know :rolleyes:
    You will need to call them in that case.

• Advertisement

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    You will need to call them in that case.

Funny enough got up this morning to find that Rte & dat is der... Tankfully.... Must have taken overnight to show on the sky box...

Tanks for the help tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Funny enough got up this morning to find that Rte & dat is der... Tankfully.... Must have taken overnight to show on the sky box...

Tanks for the help tho :)

upon installation they should have told you it would take 2 - 24 hrs to get the irsh epg. When they setup it's the basic uk fta channels. I had to call after the 24hrs were up to ask them and it happened the next day.

sweetie wrote: »
    upon installation they should have told you it would take 2 - 24 hrs to get the irsh epg. When they setup it's the basic uk fta channels. I had to call after the 24hrs were up to ask them and it happened the next day.

Ah I see.. They told me two to four hours max :rolleyes:
    Thankfully have the channels now so no worries at all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Ah I see.. They told me two to four hours max :rolleyes:
    Thankfully have the channels now so no worries at all :)

They said that to a friend aswell. What a load of bullsh!t. :D . It took about 19 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭seinstein

i dunno why they don't just give us the channels for free, since we live in the damn country!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

That subject has been done to death here already (a quick search should throw up threads on the issues).

Closing this old thread, as OP has problem sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement