Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭source

What's the story with all the well dressed students up around Mary I at the mo???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Could be going to the Spin SW Race Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

UL was full of scantily and fancy dressed girls swigging from wine bottles earlier.

And there were people dressed up for the races too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Driving up from the Dock road to New Street about 60 minutes ago, and it was full of girls struggling on heels and drunk young fellas.:D Even as far as Punches I was coming across them.

There were a bunch by the Catherine McCauley that looked very classy in their grown up clothes whilst passing around a two litre of cider :D

Just as well known of the girls had feather boas on them, otherwise they may have been mistaken as some kind of expctic swan by a certain individual who frequents that side of town.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭source

Could be going to the Spin SW Race Day.

Ah right, that's probably it then.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I love Mary I in this weather! :D

On a semi related note. Well it involves women anyway.

Is Dooradoyle/Raheen/Father Russell road the side of Limerick that has the most amazing looking women or what?

Every evening I see women out walking that would put all the so called supermodels in the shade by some distance. Just loads of naturally beautiful looking women. The last few years have started to feel like when I lived near Stuttgart in terms of genuinely beautiful women just out and about.

Apols to any other part of town, but the women on the Dooradoyle side of town have the race won.

I love Mary I in this weather! :D

Those poor girls. They probably feel safer around you as they think you look as though you have no interest in women.. Little do they know what you are really like. :p:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Kess73 wrote: »
    On a semi related note. Well it involves women anyway.

Is Dooradoyle/Raheen/Father Russell road the side of Limerick that has the most amazing looking women or what?

Every evening I see women out walking that would put all the so called supermodels in the shade by some distance. Just loads of naturally beautiful looking women. The last few years have started to feel like when I lived near Stuttgart in terms of genuinely beautiful women just out and about.

Apols to any other part of town, but the women on the Dooradoyle side of town have the race won.

wheh wheh, 'semi' related note indeed... :D

xsiborg wrote: »
    wheh wheh, 'semi' related note indeed... :D

I always try to leave something for the cheap seats to grasp at :D:pac:

• Advertisement

Almost forgot. It is Thursday again. House night.

Tonight I shall most likely be approaching the area through Oakview Drive rather than coming down the Bank hill.:)

And I'll either be working or in bed depending how I'm feeling! :P

And I'll either be working or in bed depending how I'm feeling! :P

Same thing for you though, is it not? :pac:

Snipe Bigolo, Male gigolo. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Thanks Kess. I'm glad I didn't move to the city centre now... could have been a disaster! :eek::eek:

Thanks Kess. I'm glad I didn't move to the city centre now... could have been a disaster! :eek::eek:

EH we need you in the city centre to balance out the numbers, my wife cant be the only good looking girl in the city! ;)

although technically speaking my wife cannot be included as she's from nenagh in tipp, not limerick at all at all... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Saw some of the aforementioned women above coming out of Chawkes Off Licence on the way into work barely able to walk in their heels but looking good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

EH we need you in the city centre to balance out the numbers, my wife cant be the only good looking girl in the city! ;)

although technically speaking my wife cannot be included as she's from nenagh in tipp, not limerick at all at all... :D

NEITHER AM I!!

Just to clear that up in the case of any misunderstanding like....:eek::eek::eek:

** NOT A LIMERICKAN **
    ** NOT A LIMERICKAN **** NOT A LIMERICKAN **** NOT A LIMERICKAN **** NOT A LIMERICKAN **

Snipe, you about?

Did not get to watch tv tonight but am still in your area.

Fcuking scumbags were going around the estate starting fires from about 21:30. There were trees and hedges set on fire, and I mean proper fires not a few branches burning. The scumbags were going onto people's property when they saw hedges or trees that were beside houses or cars and just lighting them up and then calmly walking to their next target.

Chased three that came onto my friend's property away and they nipped into the GAA field, and by the time I came back up there were more fires on the next block as I could see the smoke and the glow from the flames.

The fire brigade and the gardai were patrolling the area for a bit.

Keep your ears open later in case those scrotes come out of the woods at your end of the estate. I have seen them come out at that end at night and they just climb over the security gate at the start of the walk.

I'll keep a look out - the dog generally barks when she hears them comming by anyway.

And no its not the same, I was told by the doctor that I've to rest up for the next few days! :P

I'll keep a look out - the dog generally barks when she hears them comming by anyway.

And no its not the same, I was told by the doctor that I've to rest up for the next few days! :P

Don't know how you missed some of the fires. As in seen them. I could see up to the junction at the start of your street and there was a fire on one side of it in a garden in Oakview drive, and another fire in the front of one of the house in BCG, think it would be somewhere around numbers 28 to 31. Then in the road that leads from BCG to the main Greenfields road there was another big fire.

A few more were set down towards the end of the estate closer to where I was at that time.

It is a joke what that scum think they can do though. Talking to a few locals that had seen them start the first fire and they say that they lit the fire and just strolled off as the house owner ran in and out of the house to get water, and then started a second one in a garden and just strolled into another garden and started another fire and so on.

Going by what has moved into that estate in terms of in the council and HSE houses in recent years coupled with the utter scum that seems to be popping up daily, I reckon in a few years time it could get tasty there unfortunately.

My friend was very shaken by the fact that three of them tried to come into her garden which is why I am crashing here tonight, and she has gone over to mine to get Donar (my dog) so that he is not left alone in my place overnight.

• Advertisement

Rest up from what you lazy bugger? :pac:

Where the hell are ye living?? Beirut?

There did seem to be a huge fire near the golf course Wednesday evening about 6.15 - loads of smoke. I could see it from Raheen, and when I was passing on the bypass

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

NEITHER AM I!!

Just to clear that up in the case of any misunderstanding like....:eek::eek::eek:

** NOT A LIMERICKAN **
    ** NOT A LIMERICKAN **** NOT A LIMERICKAN **** NOT A LIMERICKAN **** NOT A LIMERICKAN **

It's ok fellow Leinster person, bunch of weirdo's down here :pac:

Mc Love wrote: »
    Where the hell are ye living?? Beirut?

There did seem to be a huge fire near the golf course Wednesday evening about 6.15 - loads of smoke. I could see it from Raheen, and when I was passing on the bypass

It was in Oakview Drive and Ballinacurra Gardens tonight around 21:30 when the fires in the estate were being lit. I don't live there, but my friend does, hence me staying in the area tonight.

late comer to the jewish faith... :eek: :p

lol, reminds me of that clip was it in police academy where the two new ginger recruits walk into the barbers and go "take it all off!";

next thing an italian guy walks in, "just a little off the sides"...

the two lads after getting tennis ball cuts one of 'em turns around, "YOU CAN DO THAT???".

barber replies- "of course!"... :D

and yet again, youtube delivers-

quality! :D

I was working in town at a gig, till I decided I wasn't up for it!

Thats very honorable of you btw! :P

And, I've to rest up cause I'm sick, infection in my right lung :/

It was in Oakview Drive and Ballinacurra Gardens tonight around 21:30 when the fires in the estate were being lit. I don't live there, but my friend does, hence me staying in the area tonight.

That is fcuking crazy!! I hope the Gardai managed to catch some of the perpetrators?

It's ok fellow Leinster person, bunch of weirdo's down here :pac:

Leinster aswel? :eek:

wayhey! :D

im originally from Laois myself! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Leinster aswel? :eek:

wayhey! :D

im originally from Laois myself! :cool:

Whereabouts in Laois? Biffo here :p

• Advertisement