Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So there's Netflix App on my XMB *READ OP: NO DISCUSSION OF REGIONAL BYPASSING**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Here's his contact page if you need clarification as to why this is, good luck getting any though - http://www.seansherlock.ie/contact-me/

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Tockman

Basically to stop all the freeloaders you now have to run "check service" if you want to use Unblock US, its on there homepage. They put up no notice bout it. pretty annoying, if you have to do it every time you watch something

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

well shíte, so unblock has stopped us using there services already

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

So once the free trial is over, they automatically deduct €6.99 a month?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,667 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    So once the free trial is over, they automatically deduct €6.99 a month?

Yes.

• Advertisement

Yes.

Alright, they'll have a hard job trying to find €6.99 in my account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    Alright, they'll have a hard job trying to find €6.99 in my account.

Your meant to manually cancel your account before the month is up, otherwise they'll begin charging in month 2. No payment no access, simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

The Irish netflix is no worth 6.99 a month.. the us one is.. Im using the playmo codes at the moment.. If I find I can't access the us content then Ill cancel..

Is there any way to change to the U.S Version?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,027 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

We don't want to, but we'll have to start deleting posts from people trying to bypass regional restrictions. Please note we haven't deleted previous posts discussing such things.

If you have issue with this, please feel free to contact Sean Sherlock TD.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sargenem

It's looking like we're going to have to disallow talk of DNS workarounds etc... from here onwards as a result of Sean Sherlock's idiotic new copyright laws. Until we get a more in-depth answer, we're going to have to err on the side of caution.

Sorry folks.

Hello Admins,
    I don't understand what you are talking about. Who is Sean Sherlock and what new laws ? Can someone please explain to me what it is all about ? I am sorry if I sound like an idiot :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,027 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Big thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056530490

Don't want to derail this thread with any more discussion on it, folks: it isn't a Playstation issue anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Do they accept 02 money cards as a payment?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

James__10 wrote: »
    Do they accept 02 money cards as a payment?

they do James

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

How do I cancel my subscription?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

cloud493 wrote: »
    How do I cancel my subscription?

Seriously?
    Click on your account details
    Click "Cancel my Account"

RangeR wrote: »
    Seriously?
    Click on your account details
    Click "Cancel my Account"

Aye. Haven't switched the PS3 on in 2 weeks, hardly used netflix anyway, so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

cloud493 wrote: »
    Aye. Haven't switched the PS3 on in 2 weeks, hardly used netflix anyway, so.

From a PC

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

anyone else having trouble accessing there netflix tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

I had trouble last night on my PS3, was fine on my PC though.

• Advertisement

Nope I'm the same. Been since yesterday afternoon/

I had trouble last night on my PS3, was fine on my PC though.

Is it working on your ps3 now?what error msg did ye get?

Working on the PC for me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

US or Irish? I can't get into US :(
    Changed back to Irish and it works fine. Tried changing back a couple of times, only the Irish one works for me.
    No breaking bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Is it working on your ps3 now?what error msg did ye get?
    I wasn't getting any error message, just wouldn't log in. Double and triple checked info and still couldn't get in.

Just noticed Breaking Bad is back on the irish one. So it's not all bad

Paparazzo wrote: »
    US or Irish? I can't get into US :(
    Changed back to Irish and it works fine. Tried changing back a couple of times, only the Irish one works for me.
    No breaking bad

usa one,irish one sucks :mad:

Wonder if they blocked the US one? If they did, Netflix might get cancelled very soon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,811 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

US not blocked for me

• Advertisement

I don't know how much more obvious we can make it, but any discussion on how to bypass Netflix regional restrictions isn't allowed. This has been decreed by the admins, so please play nice folks.

Advertisement