Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOVADO UMR - 3G USB router (For use with O2, Three & Vodafone)

1232425262729»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 itu

hi
    i have dovado umr, i upgraded the firmware and the it is bo longer responding. i cannot access the webpage when i dial the ip :192.168.0.1
    please help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭eirator

itu wrote: »
    hi
    i have dovado umr, i upgraded the firmware and the it is bo longer responding. i cannot access the webpage when i dial the ip :192.168.0.1
    please help

Whats the IP address of the computer you are using to connect from?

I made the ip for my computer : 192.168.0.2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭eirator

I made the ip for my computer : 192.168.0.2

Fair enough - I was just checking the obvious ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Commsoft

hi
    please help

If the factory reset* doesn't resolve it, you'll need to try the Rescue utility which can be downloaded at http://commsoft.ie/download/Dovado.UMR.Rescue.exe

*To reset, power on the UMR without a modem installed and then press and hold the reset button (inset at the back) with a small screwdriver or similar implement for 8secs and then release.

Regards

Gerry, Commsoft Ltd

• Advertisement

commsoft thank you for that advice but it didn't work.
    i tried resetting it nothing happens the led for wan,wifi and power are on.
    i also downloaded the rescue software but its says my local ip settings are wrong.
    bit i am sure my ip is 192.168.0.2

the WIFI LED becames on instantly as i insert power

now it says "error in file upload: a connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established a connection failed because connected has failed to respond

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Commsoft

commsoft thank you for that advice but it didn't work.
    i tried resetting it nothing happens the led for wan,wifi and power are on.
    i also downloaded the rescue software but its says my local ip settings are wrong.
    bit i am sure my ip is 192.168.0.2

To make the Rescue utility work you must connect to the UMR via ethernet cable and setup your PC's LAN connection with a static IP address of 192.168.1.2 - follow the instructions on the Rescue utility thereafter. Fingers crossed.

Gerry, Commsoft Ltd

Advertisement