Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piano Lessons??

• 29-05-2005 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Lads anyidea where one can get Piano lessons here in Cork and any idea of cost involved???/

tis ferme lil girl

ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭smileygal

ring The School of Music - they should know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 keyboardist

Chenta Music School at French Church Street is fantastic. Best place in Cork for keyboard lessons or Piano Lessons. www.chentamusicschool.com

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'm sure if you went into a music store like Opus II, they could sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 yeehang0088

I teach piano in Cork City, anyone interested ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

My wife teaches, not in the city though so she wouldn't suit you. She mainly teaches kids and price wise she charges €10 for 20 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 oldabbey

Hi,

You mention your wife gives piano lessons but not in the city. What part of Cork does she give lessons. We may be interested for our daughter.

Thanks

Old Abbey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

My wife teaches, not in the city though so she wouldn't suit you. She mainly teaches kids and price wise she charges €10 for 20 mins.

I might be interested in this but im alot older than a kid. Does she teach adults and where are ye based?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

LOL i started this thread back in 2005, my daughter self taught herself the piano and then the guitar..,,,,]

:)

oldabbey wrote: »
    Hi,

You mention your wife gives piano lessons but not in the city. What part of Cork does she give lessons. We may be interested for our daughter.

Thanks

Old Abbey

You need to message Trotter or yeehang above for info
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭harry21

check out http://cmartin.ie.

Its my girlfriend. She teaches privately and in Togher music school.

She is full at the moment.....sorry

• Advertisement

thanks for the info, hope someone searching here will find this thread. As i said in previous posts, this request for info was for my daughter in 2005, shes self taught and also plays guitar too now. Dont live near cork anymore anyway.

Best of luck with the lessons.

Bug

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Browndog82

Anybody know of a good piano teacher in the Carrigtwohill area who would come to someones house/in their own home??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marzabar

My advice would be stay very well away from Chenta's school of music. Went their last year - overpriced and poor lessons. Prices increased by five euro per lesson half way through my year and after promising me a refund for 6 weeks lessons I was unable to attend (moved for a new job) - still waiting. It's one thing to not give refunds but another to promise and not stay true on your word. All contact with her since has been massively unprofessional and disappointing.

Advertisement