Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

bit of a shopaholic in the sales this, have to go cold turkey in the new year!!!

bought this on boohoo.com for €14.99 incl postage, got a note in the door from an post so will pick it up in the morning, so exciting... :)

azz72982_brown_m.jpg

Got this in topshop for €25, I love it but the other half doesnt like it (sad face)...he says its a bit "loud"

What dya think???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgwTJ0N55qCmvIo9Fnc5nP7ctDFrN1DLxnotlAmkigljusMNBA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭uli84

Piper101 wrote: »

bought this on boohoo.com for €14.99 incl postage, got a note in the door from an post so will pick it up in the morning, so exciting... :)

Wow, it's lovely - how did you get it that cheap, thought boohoo charges over fiver for delivery? is there any discount anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Got this in topshop for €25, I love it but the other half doesnt like it (sad face)...he says its a bit "loud"

What dya think???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgwTJ0N55qCmvIo9Fnc5nP7ctDFrN1DLxnotlAmkigljusMNBA

It's fab! I bought it instore a few months ago. Great for daytime wear and going out. I often wear it at college and then dress it up at night. This is me wearing it during the day (as posted in this forum!) and at night...not even very dressed up. But I rarely dress up. Take no notice of this picture :/

Who cares what your other half thinks anyway?!

And how on earth is it "loud"?

Great dress.

uli84 wrote: »
    Wow, it's lovely - how did you get it that cheap, thought boohoo charges over fiver for delivery? is there any discount anywhere?

thanks!! its £12 on the website which translated to €14 and yep delivery was 4.99 but got €4 off with the promotional code "DELIVERYOFFER"...the product reviews are great aswell, its called "lola knitted chiffon 2 in 1 dress" and in the sale section

(ps bought it tuesday evening and it was delivered today, very impressed :))

Lia_lia wrote: »
    It's fab! I bought it instore a few months ago. Great for daytime wear and going out. I often wear it at college and then dress it up at night. This is me wearing it during the day (as posted in this forum!) and at night...not even very dressed up. But I rarely dress up. Take no notice of this picture :/

Who cares what your other half thinks anyway?!

And how on earth is it "loud"?

Great dress.

who cares??? not me anyway :p although was so disappointed when he said it!!!

Its gorgeous on you!! especially in your night pic, yep! ill be getting plenty of wear out of it methinks :)

thanks for the vote of confidence!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

It was my birthday yesterday :)

Received this from Himself

michael-kors-blair-chronograph-watch-1.jpg

And this from my aunt

26545242_D_1.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭LollieB25

My new favourite pair of shoes from Miss KG on sale only €50 :D

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=45905452

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

got a top similar to this style today for €10 down from €30

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/inspire-to-plus-sizes/batwing-tee_242059141

only its black chiffon with thick gold horizontal stripes on the front!

im wearing it tonight with a black string top, black jeggins or leggins, gold heels
    a black bag, gold necklace and a black blazer!

sounds good??

LollieB25 wrote: »

Even before I clicked on the link I knew it'd be the Cairo wedge! They're gorgeous. I tried to get them on Debenhams website but my size was sold out. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

LollieB25 wrote: »

I have these in black and leopard and they are the comfy-est heels I have! I wish the black would go on sale!

• Advertisement

Pythia wrote: »
    I have these in black and leopard and they are the comfy-est heels I have! I wish the black would go on sale!

Ah god now I want them even more! :(
    How do you find the fit? They have the next size up and if they run small I could chance it... :o

Ah god now I want them even more! :(
    How do you find the fit? They have the next size up and if they run small I could chance it... :o

I find the toe is quite wide which is good for me as I have wide feet. I am a 7.5 normally. The 7 (40) was too small and the 8 (41) was perfect so I would say they are probably a little small.

I find the toe is quite wide which is good for me as I have wide feet. I am a 7.5 normally. The 7 (40) was too small and the 8 (41) was perfect so I would say they are probably a little small.

Perfect! I'm usually a 7 so I think I will try the grey in 8. I can always get an insole if they're a bit wide. Thanks Pythia :D

Edit: went to Debenhams website, shoes are in stock but I can't add them to my bag. No shoes for me so :(

Perfect! I'm usually a 7 so I think I will try the grey in 8. I can always get an insole if they're a bit wide. Thanks Pythia :D

Edit: went to Debenhams website, shoes are in stock but I can't add them to my bag. No shoes for me so :(

I tried to add them to my basket twice just now and both times it worked fine and let me continue to checkout?

I tried to add them to my basket twice just now and both times it worked fine and let me continue to checkout?

Just tried again and still no joy. I can click on the size but when I click add to bag nothing happens. I can add the tan pair but they're not the ones I want. I'm on an iPad so maybe it's not fully compatible with the site?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I bought this jacket in River Island for €18 yesterday:
    610851_main?$hero$

And then got this necklace as a Kris Kindle present yesterday. I'm not normally a juicy fan but it's fairly nice considering:
    P1140798.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Got these in Brown Thomas sale during the week:

59euro
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=42797120

and

55euro
    000274212?$fash_product$

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

bit of a shopaholic in the sales this, have to go cold turkey in the new year!!!

<SNIP>
    I was going to cut down on the online shopping from today too but I went and ordered that dress from boohoo earlier:( Couldn't resist it any longer!

lindtee wrote: »
    I was going to cut down on the online shopping from today too but I went and ordered that dress from boohoo earlier:( Couldn't resist it any longer!

ha ha brilliant!! it's worth it for that price in fairness...might (for the first time) post a pic in what I wore today when im wearing it, thats if it fits me after the christmas!!! may have to abandon fashion and appearance for a bit and focus on the nutrition and diet forum!

Just tried again and still no joy. I can click on the size but when I click add to bag nothing happens. I can add the tan pair but they're not the ones I want. I'm on an iPad so maybe it's not fully compatible with the site?

Managed to buy them this morning from the Kurt Geiger website and save myself another €2 in the process :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I got this Jane Norman dress in the sales and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I don't really go into Jane Norman these days as I find a lot of the stuff is quite dated but this really caught my eye.. It's a real show stopper on :D

http://www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/product/buy-fashion-look-fabulous/Sale/one-shoulder-ruffle-bodycon-dress/12172?colour=wht

I was supposed to wear it out New Years Eve but my poor little Son was sick :( so didn't get to go out.. and now it's burning a hole in my wardrobe.. Must hit the tiles in it soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Got some new stuff from Boohoo

azz71618_berry_xl.jpg
    The top

azz69880_mustard_xl.jpg
    the skirt

azz72718_rust_xl.jpg
    The trousers

azz68186_black_xl.jpg

azz71023_green_xl.jpg
    The Skirt

azz68690_black_xl.jpg

Once again, apologies about the size of the pics

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

shoe stock-up!

Ordered these from debenhams.ie

31sMqKkAqKL.jpg
    2338830109.jpg

These from Asos.com

image1xl.jpg
    image1xl1.jpg

And these few bits from asos too

image1xl2.jpg
    image1xl4.jpg

collar from asos

image1xl3.jpg

Forgot to post this before. Christmas present from my parents
    1075340W240.jpg

Also got this from my boyfriend
    185231-0093?wid=450&hei=450

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

Do you have a link to the jacket online?

Do you have a link to the jacket online?

It doesn't seem to be online anymore! There's a goldish version but not the silver one that I have! Sorry!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

There were a few VERY frugal months when I was knocked down to one or 2 days a week at work, and I was waiting on my social welfare to come through. It came through at the start of the Christmas period, when I also got full time hours for a few weeks and Christmas money. I may have gone a bit mad as a result :D

I got these Irregular Choice shoes on sale for €65 in Schuh:

1158574770ex_main.jpg

I also went a bit mad on boohoo.com last night :D. I ordered these:

Skirt

azz79632_purple_xl.jpg

azz71883_red_xl.jpg

azz70785_black_xl.jpg

azz69748_black_xl.jpg

Finally, I'm waiting on this to arrive for WEEKS now. Stupid An Post delaying it :(. I ordered it from Sirens & Starlets on ebay:

$(KGrHqIOKjQE2+2Wmc2(BN0Zq9UnpQ~~0_35.JPG

I love new clothes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Dress - €26
    97011_md.jpg
    http://www.republic.co.uk/dresses/miso-zip-front-dress/invt/97011/

It's nicer than in the photo though.

and cardigan (which I am in love with) - €32

66084_md.jpg
    http://www.republic.co.uk/knitwear/miso-monochrome-aztec-cardigan/invt/66084/

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

It doesn't seem to be online anymore! There's a goldish version but not the silver one that I have! Sorry!

Can you link that please?

• Advertisement

Can you link that please?

Yea no probs

Sorry was on my phone before so couldn't! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement