Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website to monitor NBS satellite usage

• 28-09-2012 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Does anyone know anything about this website which was promised as part of the upgrade in July?

I have been given one address by the 3 reps on here but that didn't accept my account number. After telling the reps this I got a phone call from the helpline and they put me through to technical support who gave me a different address. This site wont open at all. The three reps did offer to get technical support to call me again but I have absolutely no faith in them so haven't arranged for the call.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭eirator

Keep posting in the 3 thread and follow up with the information that the 3:Reps haven't been the slightest use.

It needs saying as far to many people walk away without a solution to their issue and 3 get away with it without time and time again.

If you can be bothered you can go down the "Formal Complaint" route, might get a result but not sure if there is anything there for Comreg to enforce no harm in trying....

Send an email to consumer.services.ie@3mail.com with the subject line "Formal Complaint" and gives details of the issue include your account info and CC the email to comsumerline@comreg.ie (google the email address to double check as they are from memory at this stage :rolleyes:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭ToadVine

OP did you have a thread about this in the Three forum? I can't see it.

I'm also on NBS satellite broadband and was promised a usage tracking website back in July.

I'll definitely follow this ... but I suggest we have an active thread in the Three forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Marian Walsh

The three reps have jsut given me this link which works http://www.nbssatellitetraffic.com/default.aspx. So glad I didn't have to resort to ringing 1913. BTW I got and e-mail from 3 asking for feed back on how they are doing - I told them, don't suppose they'll like it. Don't suppose anything will change either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭eirator

The three reps have jsut given me this link which works http://www.nbssatellitetraffic.com/default.aspx. So glad I didn't have to resort to ringing 1913. BTW I got and e-mail from 3 asking for feed back on how they are doing - I told them, don't suppose they'll like it. Don't suppose anything will change either.

As far as I can see thats exactly the same as the URL that the 3:Reps posted here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80921344
    and you said didn't work?

So have they got around to fixing the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭ToadVine

The monitoring system is working for me. The website linked above shows me my usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement