Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

*Sticks head in the door*
    Hello! Ah so I see your not all vampires like I thought you guys would be :p
    Seems My internal clock has decided to flip itself around lately, might aswell make the most of it! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Dave D wrote: »
    *Sticks head in the door*
    Hello! Ah so I see your not all vampires like I thought you guys would be :p
    Seems My internal clock has decided to flip itself around lately, might aswell make the most of it! :)
    We has a few vampires floating around here. None of the sparkly ones though. Welcome aboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Hello Dave :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Hello :)
    I seem to have become a bit of an insomniac of late, so thought i'd pop in here!

One of us!
    One of us!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

reallyrose wrote: »
    One of us!
    One of us!

two of them!
    two of them!

Wait

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

two of them!
    two of them!

Wait
    Think you meant to say, three of us, three of us!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I haven't posted in the Night Poetry thread in months, so I feel new again! :p

I would've been known as "An File" for most of those, iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

I was supposed to go to bed 3 hours ago, but thanks to boards I am still awake.

Hello fellow insomniacs :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

frantic190 wrote: »
    I was supposed to go to bed 3 hours ago, but thanks to boards I am still awake.

Hello fellow insomniacs :D

Sorry I had fallen asleep :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭kittykrazy

Hiya! Just lost a lot of my spare time reading the nocturnal LOLcat thread. I don't know if I should curse the contributors or bless them. While I work that out, here's my hello's and how're ya's!

• Advertisement

kittykrazy wrote: »
    Hiya! Just lost a lot of my spare time reading the nocturnal LOLcat thread. I don't know if I should curse the contributors or bless them. While I work that out, here's my hello's and how're ya's!
    Greetings and salutations.

Hi kittykrazy:) Some very good stuff on that thread. Welcome! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Wilkommen meine freunden. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

Oh gosh! Awkward introductory post. Erm...Hi!
    I'm always browsing here when insomnia strikes, so I thought it was time to say hi. :o

I'm always browsing here when insomnia strikes, so I thought it was time to say hi. :o
    Welcome to the fun of the Nocturnal Forum

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Insomniacs are pretty common around here, you'll fit right in! ;)

pokes head around door... Hi Ellie :) Welcome to the coolest part of the 24 hour day.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

unknown13 wrote: »
    Im Brian and have trouble sleeping and only discovered this great section in the past few minutes

Quoted because I'm not in the mood for writing out another one.

Welcome aboard.

hi :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭kittykrazy

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Wilkommen meine freunden. :)

Greetings in non-english language! You guys are as refined as legend tells. Can I still visit with my plebian mono-language skills?

Greetings in non-english language! You guys are as refined as legend tells. Can I still visit with my plebian mono-language skills?
    Hey, the only human language i speak is English.

Of course you can.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kenickieb

Hi Guys, loving this forum :)

Welcome aboard chief, we're a nice friendly bunch here. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Welcome aboard chief, we're a nice friendly bunch here. :)

Yeeeees... ¬_¬

Kenickieb wrote: »
    Hi Guys, loving this forum :)
    Welcome to the fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Bella_purple

helloooooo!!! great i know where to come when i don't sleep at 4 a.m. :P

Welcome, I come here after work meself.

• Advertisement

Bella eh? No prizes for guessing where that name came from. :P

Advertisement