Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Guys taking a leak in public

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    Girls drink pints too.

I'm jealous of the ease with which men can take a piss wherever they please.

And it seems women urinate where ever they want to now these days

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Dean09 wrote: »
    We have to hold our piss for as long as possible and then write our name on a wall with it. Its a guy thing :cool:

Not all guys do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

BluesBerry wrote: »

Classy lady! :D

I think I'll pass on taking a leaf out of her book though and stick to queuing for the ladies loos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

I was queing over night for a green day concert in manchester...

The following morning someone opened a food van....so obviously i was parched and got food.

Walked for a bit looking for a toilet but couldnt find anywhere :( and the doors were gonna open pretty soon...so i just took the bottle i had, drank it, then filled it up (on the side of the road...facing away)
    :( wasn't really anywhere private i could go (As in bushes or whatever)

Good concert though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

I was queing over night for a green day concert in manchester...

The following morning someone opened a food van....so obviously i was parched and got food.

Walked for a bit looking for a toilet but couldnt find anywhere :( and the doors were gonna open pretty soon...so i just took the bottle i had, drank it, then filled it up (on the side of the road...facing away)
    :( wasn't really anywhere private i could go (As in bushes or whatever)

Good concert though :pac:

Lol the amount of coke bottles you see flung at the side of the road with golden looking liquid inside .That reminded me of this :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

dotsman wrote: »
    I was referring to "bus loads of guys on nights out standing along roadside pissing".

Pissing in the street is a scummy thing to do regardless of you who are. But, if an absolute emergency and you have to go, at least try to hide it.

P.S. It's spelt 'hypocrite'.

Thanks my spelling is atrosous, check that one too for me;)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

BluesBerry wrote: »
    Lol the amount of coke bottles you see flung at the side of the road with golden looking liquid inside .That reminded me of this :D

One of the bset films ever there Dumd and Dumber. Check this one out;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

I walking home last week and when i walked by a tunnel 2 girls came up from it pulled down there pants and started pissing in front of me and right beside a busy road. I thought they were flashing me at 1st. This was at a road right beside a shopping centre and it was at about 6 in the evening :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Driving to the Airport one morning my Mum saw a guy doing that on the side of the road, at the place where they watch planes landing at Dublin Airport...that, erm, layby area...

Anyway, she beeps the horn that he gets such a fright he just wet himself everywhere and started cursing at my Mum....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Dean09 wrote: »
    We have to hold our piss for as long as possible and then write our name on a wall with it. Its a guy thing :cool:

I once almost eroded a full wall with my initials, such was the build-up. Was well proud of my efforts :D

Yes i should see a doctor!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

As a male the whole world is your urinal. This is your priviledge, to pop out Percy when nature beckons and relieve yourself. It really is a beautifull thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Luckily, I don't live in America, so I don't have to deal with "guys" taking a "leak" in public much.

If it's lads taking a slash in public however...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

FruitLover wrote: »
    Luckily, I don't live in America, so I don't have to deal with "guys" taking a "leak" in public much.

If it's lads taking a slash in public however...
    *double facepalm*

Advertisement