Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring Back Bosco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

124»

Comments

omg I got it!

Here's the original theme, hehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

You wo/man are a god!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Karsini wrote:
    omg I got it!

Here's the original theme, hehe.
    Nice one, cheers! :D

I think my sister is getting the DVD for herself for Christmas, haha. I miss that show.

Le Rack wrote:
    You wo/man are a god!
    lol, no problem. I've even encoded the title sequence as a RealVideo 9 file (1.31MB). I'll only post it if it's ok to do it, don't want to get meself banned, lol.

Karsini wrote:
    lol, no problem. I've even encoded the title sequence as a RealVideo 9 file (1.31MB). I'll only post it if it's ok to do it, don't want to get meself banned, lol.
    As far as I know, it'll be grand to post it here. There will be no problem in doing so. :)

• Advertisement

As far as I know, it'll be grand to post it here. There will be no problem in doing so. :)
    Hopefully it will be, once it's not classed as an "illegal download link." I'll wait until tomorrow and see if I get any replies.

http://www.iol.ie/~essentialsoft/bosco.rm

Enjoy :)

Brilliant! You, my friend, are a bona fide legend. Thank you! :D

bosco_puppet.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Did anyone hear this? Tis really funny....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Twinkle

Does anyone remember the names of those little playdough-style guys who had a little programme within Bosco? They kindof formed themselves into different shapes if you know what I'm trying to say...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 imlostatsea

If dey actually did bring back Bosco who would actually watch him. he is just a memory and dats d way it should stay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Bosco is a legend and although he entertained me for only the early years of my Childhood, I used to enjoy his show, Make & Do with Mary was great too. Cereal Boxes and Toilet roll tubes would be turned into a spaceship to visit planet Zog home of Zig & Zag. I think it is sad in a way as talking to my little cousins last week what do they watch the answer was Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. The Den seems no longer popular with Irish Kids. I really used to enjoy when "TED" the panda would come in and beat the crap out of Ray Darcy and when Dustin would do the "Flap Flaps" Reading all this thread as brought back many happy memories of when life was simpler and everybody was poor. We were poor god damit but we had bosco and 50p would allow you to gorge on Junk food. Bosco FTW! I want to see him once more.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Bosco was brilliant while he lasted, but if he was brought back, everything would be messed up. It just wouldn't be the same at all, and would probably mess up my memories of the program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 FlowOfSerotonin

Dunno if its the power of Web 2.0 or what, but Bosco has been brought back. At least for Christmas... www.boscoisback.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Male30something

You can get a Bosco Nokia theme on eBay for like 10 cent:
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120573121972&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Item number: 120573121972

Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 rockds

Does anyone remember the name of Bosco's LP from the 80s? The one with him on the front wearing headphones. I would love to get a copy of that or even an mp3 of it. I'm also looking for the puppet that was on sale and released around the same time... I had one, but it was nicked by a little s**t when I was a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 holly2004

Hi

Yes i absolutely think they should definitely bring back Bosco. i would love it. anyone know where a Bosco can be purchased????

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cdb123

Hi,

I have an original 1982 Slieve Bawn Bosco puppet for sale (30 years old this year) so definitely a good collector's item. Images attached.

Will sell for the right price.

Get in touch to make an offer.

Thanks,
    Clare

Advertisement