Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Meowth wrote: »
    Luno get an age card :eek: I'm the same only have my passport and my licence but I'm getting one really soon (hypocrite I know). But I'm only saying get one for your own sake, when I was out there on Sunday my friend gave me a big lecture and he told me to "keep it down cause I might get stabbed for it" when we were going into places. :eek:

Yeah I really should, they're so much handier. I'm just reaaaaally lazy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Left my kitten in the living room, when I came back he was no where to be seen. Looked over the whole house but its like he's disappeared. Went back to living room and noticed that there was black all over the carpet.
    He was up the chimney.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

The shower's banjaxed so I had to have an ice cold shower.

I am not impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Had to get a blood test done in the doctors today.. ended up passing out 3 times afterwards... such a horrible experience :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Vodafone have shut off my internet for what seems to be the best part of 5 weeks :>(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

NO LAPTOP! DON'T DIE ON ME.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I don't understand some people, I really, really don't...ugh. Why do I care? #seehowitgoes

Also I need to get my hands on an ID...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

6 months today.

Miss ya missus... :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Numerous arghs today. :(

I can't wait to move out. Roughly 25 days left at home, hopefully they won't be too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Vodafone have shut off my internet for what seems to be the best part of 5 weeks :>(

Phone or home internet? Cos our home t'internet from them has stopped working

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

It's so, so hot! I need sleep! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Hey employer,
    Thanks for telling me about the lack of hot water the past two days. Not. Found out myself, trying to get into a freezing cold shower :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Argh: Following on from Katie Taylor's fantastic and inspirational victory today - making history and making the whole nation unbelievably proud - all my mam had to say was "what got her into boxing?"

tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png?1318394475

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Argh #1: I have so much stuff (folders full of notes, books and misc. stationery) which I can't throw away, yet have no place to put other than:
    a) My room, which is cluttered as it is.
    OR
    b) The garage, where there is a 95% chance they will be covered in cat piss within 30 seconds of me turning my back.

Argh #2: WAAAAAAAARRRRRMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! :(:(

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Argh #1: I have so much stuff (folders full of notes, books and misc. stationery) which I can't throw away, yet have no place to put other than:
    OR
    b) The garage, where there is a 95% chance they will be covered in cat piss within 30 seconds of me turning my back.

Solution 1: (a) Clean said room.
    (b) Kill cat.

Solution 2: Get naked. It's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

OR

Get plastic storage boxes for everything, then put it in the garage?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

marko93 wrote: »
    Solution 1: (a) Clean said room.
    Well, the vast majority of the clutter is the notes and folders and stuff if I'm honest. :P
    (b) Kill cat.

I wish. :\
    Solution 2: Get naked. It's great.

My parents have a rather liberal attitude to knocking, so this isn't a viable solution atm. :P

Tried opening the window, and if anything it got warmer... I think the house must be on fire... :pac:

Lawliet wrote: »
    Get plastic storage boxes for everything, then put it in the garage?

Now this is something I didn't think of... :o

TO AMAZON!! :)

Now this is something I didn't think of... :o

TO AMAZON!! :)

You didn't think of buying boxes to store stuff in?....
    tumblr_lz8w9zycGQ1qe83g1.jpg

*p.s I love you, also Lawliets tumblr made me smile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Arrrghhhh I swear, it'd be cool to actually walk into your bathroom once and not have your brother's girlfriend doing her makeup EVERY FEW MINUTES!
    Probably an exaggeration, but it's so freaking annoying and makes me feel weird having to ask to use my own bathroom. :( :L

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Arrrghhhh I swear, it'd be cool to actually walk into your bathroom once and not have your brother's girlfriend doing her makeup EVERY FEW MINUTES!
    Probably an exaggeration, but it's so freaking annoying and makes me feel weird having to ask to use my own bathroom. :( :L

Does your brother not have a mirror in his room? :p

Argh: Eating all the nice food while I have the house to myself has lead* to there being no nice food...boo me :(

*Lead/led? English major hangs head in shame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I wanted to go to the beach today but because of my own stupidity i forgot to show up :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Just looked at my university timetable. Three 9 0'clock starts, 9-6 on Friday and 9 o'clock tutorial on Thursday and my next lecture that day isn't until 5 and I travel in! :p They're awful cruel to me in UL! :pac: Hopefully I'll be able to move things around though and make it a bit easier for myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Just looked at my university timetable. Three 9 0'clock starts, 9-6 on Friday and 9 o'clock tutorial on Thursday and my next lecture that day isn't until 5 and I travel in! :p They're awful cruel to me in UL! :pac: Hopefully I'll be able to move things around though and make it a bit easier for myself!

Yay, more times for us to hang out though guuuurl :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Yay, more times for us to hang out though guuuurl :D

That's true!:D How's placement going? Or is it over? Can't remember! :o

Urghhhh hate when youre walking home and bammm it just goes dark and youre by yourself in a town cramped with random tourists and skangers.. And im here like .... Boardsies keep me sane plz

EDIT: ITS OKAY EVERYONE IM HOME SAFE AND SOUND AND UNTOUCHED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Attempting to study for my repeats, not going so well. Why? Because I have discovered Twitter. Not good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'm so itchy arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to tear my own skin off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Namlub wrote: »
    I'm so itchy arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to tear my own skin off

That's pretty identical to my first tweet as a chickenpox sufferer. >.> As a recent fellow sufferer from horrible-diseases-that-make-you-itch, you have every ounce of my pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I'm so tired!

Been working loads this week again.

But money is nice....

• Advertisement

So very thirsty (over 1.5 litres drank so far) but need to pee so bad and im just here in a field waiting to be collected so I can get to a toilet..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement