Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight of the Conchords - Olympia, Wed 5th, Thurs 6th May

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

i tried getting 8 and 4 tickets on both dates and only managed to come away with 1 for thursday :(:)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭beartooth

jk86 wrote: »
    I was F5ing every two seconds since 8.55 and i got nothing :(

same as me i'm fcuking ripping, there must have been fcuk all tickets on sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

:(

Feck that. Been going at it like the clappers since 9 and nowt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Same with me and my bf on both our laptops, we're livid!!:( Looks like we'll be trying to get them at an inflated price somewhere! Any chance they could see how quick tix sold and add another date??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

i got in then went back to get better tickets and lost out :(

• Advertisement

maybe they'll put another date on the 4th?!! doesnt seem to be anything on that night in the olympia

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

I think I got ****ed because i got an indecipherable captcha first time :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭cson

That's insane they sold out that fast. I genuinely feel for those you that didn't get them cos I know I'd be raging, hopefully they'll add another date for you.

Didn't Oxegen 2007 sell out in 90secs or something like that?

Skud wrote: »
    i got in then went back to get better tickets and lost out :(
    oh god :eek:

Are they deffo sold out by now?

• Advertisement

we're trying to book Glasgow instead now, just get anything and make a holiday of it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Linguo wrote: »
    we're trying to book Glasgow instead now, just get anything and make a holiday of it:D

The Clyde Auditorium is a killer venue. Any seats in the house would do.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 trinityball

can't believe they're all gone! :(

They should have resticted them to 4. Feckin touts :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭booooonzo

i was straight in the second they were "on sale" and there was none available WTF!!

got two for glasgow, if youre desperate check it out:D

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

Have a feeling the fan club pre-sale put paid to us commoners.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chris84

Same here I was on at 8:55, refreshing every couple of seconds and all I got was "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available". Might go to London instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

If they were sold out instantaniously that all sounds a little suspect. I cant even get through to their phone ordering service to try that way. What a balls. I got up early and everything!

why the f*** is it saying other tickets may be available if a search for one ticket in any location wont return a result.

how come it wont just say sold out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,882 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

ugh - thought i was buying front row in the circle.

instead i have front row, in the corner, of the stalls... NECK PAIN. damn it! :D

ya must of been the "fan club" bought up a load of them.
    wouldn't mind but i had the password just left it to late last night

I was trying to buy the fanclub ones yesterday at about 12 midday with no joy. Did anyone get any after then?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

WindSock wrote: »
    I was trying to buy the fanclub ones yesterday at about 12 midday with no joy. Did anyone get any after then?

Fanclub tickets sold out on Wednesday... even tho they weren't meant to go on sale till 9am yesterday...

WindSock wrote: »
    you were a day late, yeah plenty of people said they got them on this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The email from the Fanclub said that Fanclub presale tickets were to go on sale on Wednesday but they went on sale on Wednesday instead. Either the Fanclub or MCD fecked up. I know who my money is on!

yeah ticketmaster sold them a day earlier than they said on the fanclub site i think, we tried to get them there and no joy! Honestly check out Glasgow if you fancy a weekend away, we're gonna go plan our mini breakaway now!!:D

Oh right. That explains it. Thought they went on sale yesterday. I feel like Bret & Jermaine in the picture :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Toast

booooonzo wrote: »
    why the f*** is it saying other tickets may be available if a search for one ticket in any location wont return a result.

how come it wont just say sold out?

Because it isn't sold out. There are reserved seats still available for handicapped people and ones that are pending release as they are tagged for promotional purposes/MCD use etc.

Advertisement