Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Vacant Classrooms

• 20-02-2012 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi everyone, a friend of mine is hoping to organise a study group and he has a tutor available for it too. What he wants to know is how do you organise getting the use of a vacant classroom? Who should be asked about using one and can grant the persmission?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Ahoyhoy

You book rooms through the enquiries office, it's just off the exam hall, you can either enter by going up the steps of the exam hall and turning right, or by going through the door in the corner on the front arch side of the exam hall. You can also e-mail them. You probably won't be able to get a regular booking but you could contact them each week to book a different room.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RedFFWolf

Ahoyhoy wrote: »
    You book rooms through the enquiries office, it's just off the exam hall, you can either enter by going up the steps of the exam hall and turning right, or by going through the door in the corner on the front arch side of the exam hall. You can also e-mail them. You probably won't be able to get a regular booking but you could contact them each week to book a different room.

Brilliant, thank you very much! This is exactly what I was looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Unshelved

If it's for a small group, you could use one of the group study rooms in the Berkeley Library. Book at the Duty Librarian's desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RedFFWolf

Unshelved wrote: »
    If it's for a small group, you could use one of the group study rooms in the Berkeley Library. Book at the Duty Librarian's desk.

Thank you! I knew about these rooms but didn't know they had to be booked, so I can let him know that now.

Advertisement