Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standout Performance in a Single Episode (Nominees)

• 06-06-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭

Please nominate for the Standout Performance in a Single Episode.
    T&Cs
    • Please nominate no more than 3 entries for this category
    • The nominated Show(s) must have had a season that aired for the first time, any time, between 1st June 2010 and 28th May 2011.
    • Shows still running are permitted
    • The show may have aired on US, Irish or UK Television.
    • This batch of nominations will close later this week, and a second set will be opened up.
    • Shows with the most nominations will be included in the voting stage.
    • For plot-related categories, please use discretion (spoiler tags if necessary)
      [ spoiler ] Put Spoiler Here [ /spoiler ] (remove spaces in tags)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Eamonn Walker - Lights Out Episode 9. Superb! Best actor in this series and he only there about three weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Michelle Forbes - think it's the first/second episode of the Killing when
    she learns of her daughter's death and collapses in her kitchen with her other two sons stunned, not knowing what to do...that really cinched it for me

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Donald Glover in "For a Few Paintballs More" (Community)
    Chevy Chase in "For a Few Paintballs More" (Community)
    Suranne Jones in "The Doctor's Wife" (Doctor Who)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Shawn Hatsoy "Code 4" - stunning performance!, the raw emotion, the utter shocj of it all.
    Eamon Walker/Lights Out- as above, his first of two apperance were just amazing tv, i've never seen such a powerful screen presence in recent memory.

I'll also give it to Michelle Forbes for The Killing, those initial couple of episodes.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Michelle Forbes - For portraying such raw anguish early on in "The Killing". Let's go with the second episode.
    Johnny Harris (I think! I'm terrible with names) in "This is England '86" for that horrific rape scene in the final episode.
    Matt Smith for "The Doctor's Wife" in "Doctor Who"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭TheEscapist

Elizabeth Moss - Mad Men/The Suitcase My favourite episode of the series ever and she knocked it out of the park.

Bryan Cranston - Breaking Bad/Full Measure Shows all the sides of a character being built over 3 seasons in one episode.

Kyle Chandler - Friday Night Lights/Don't Go

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement