Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lions 2013 players impressing at RWC

1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Tox56 wrote: »
    On that, Best or Strauss will start for Ireland? Will they be the two fighting for hooker for the Lions?

Best in his current form is well, well ahead of Strauss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Wow I completely forgot Strauss would be eligible too..

On that, Best or Strauss will start for Ireland? Will they be the two fighting for hooker for the Lions?

Strauss won't make Ireland team and hence will find it difficult to make Lions tour. Ford, Best and either Hartley/Rees/Bennett I'd imagine as things stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Ciaran-Irl

George Ford would be a good outside bet as an out-half. Massive potential, and is likely to nail down the Leicester and England out half position eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Wow I completely forgot Strauss would be eligible too..

Don't see Strauss overhauling Best tbh. If Best gets injured Strauss might be the man to step in but Best is a proven international player who is in good form.

Advertisement