Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meeting people

• 26-08-2011 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong place, I couldn't work out where to put it. Also, going unreg for this one. I was wondering if anyone could give me ideas on how to meet new people. I'm a mid twenties female and have finished my degree so all my college friends have more or less gone. I'm working but it's not the kind of environment where I can meet people my own age.

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as I'd like to make some new friends. All suggestions welcome :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Seen a few threads like this and the best ideas are boards beers if your are local enough and a website for people looking to meet up,someone will post it soon:D

Advertisement