Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

a DVD bargain!

straw dogs is €1 in tesco Dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭uli84

Is anybody in the know whether there are any of thosecheap oven gloves in tesco merrion or clearwater? I know that jervis dublin does not have them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭TechFreak

Yale Door Handles Twin Pack 17c !!!!!! in DIY aisle in Naas. I got the last two but keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

TechFreak wrote: »
    Yale Door Handles Twin Pack 17c !!!!!! in DIY aisle in Naas. I got the last two but keep an eye out.

I've meaning to go up to the extra store in Naas. is it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭TechFreak

Mollyd90 wrote: »

Yea its pretty good. Got an opticians and photo lab. Its a bit bigger then the Tesco's extra in Maynooth.

Also its a very good home beer making section. Great bargains actually for those that are into home brewing, I got a thin of beer concentrate for 12 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

daytob wrote: »
    Some lady in ashbourne was picking up several hand washes, I advised her to go with the carex ones at 44c, she said thanks very much and asked how I found out about this stuff, I told her before we go for a shop with check out boards.ie :D

good deed done for the week now

I looked for this in Clearwater today but no luck. Great value if you can find it!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭rameire

Mollyd90 wrote: »

yes, its very good, i do my weekly shopping there, i travel up from Athy as it is much better than the tesco in Carlow.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

rameire wrote: »
    yes, its very good, i do my weekly shopping there, i travel up from Athy as it is much better than the tesco in Carlow.

+1

I tend to visit Naas from Athy instead of Carlow too. Better deals to be had in Naas.

Also have you ever noticed some of the items at higher prices in Carlow and Portlaoise?

EG being say carton of white grape juice. Tesco brand. €1.09 on their website.

Carlow price is €1.15 - Portlaoise was €1.18 - Naas was €1.09

Prob nothing new and I didn't go checking everything but there's definitely a lack of deals in the Carlow store than Naas for eg. I barely go to Portlaoise so not sure of amount of deals there.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rachelcork

Anyone find anything nice in cork??? Douglas or mahon as Middleton have nothing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

cadbury tiffin 100g bar still scanning at 39c in drogheda tesco (marked as €1)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

siber wrote: »
    In Athlone Carex handwash liquid soap 250ml is reduced to half price which works out around 84 cent from an original price of €1.69 each.
    For some reason it's just 44 cent for one type - Moisture Plus. Picture below:
    070506.jpg

I stocked up on a bunch of these at Tesco Baggot Street at 44 cent each. No more slippery grimy soap in my kitchen for a while :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Peanut M&M's 315g
    Galaxy Minstrels 290g
    Revels 240g
    Maltesers 230g

€1.88 each

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭brandonviewer

still plenty of the carex soap at 44c in paul street, cork

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

Douglas Extra have Tessco pizza & 4 pack of miller for a fiver :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Online: 4x440ml 4% Stella Artois for €1 (57c a litre) i.e 6 packs = 24 440ml cans for €6!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,969 ✭✭✭✭Esel

kn wrote: »
    Online: 4x440ml 4% Stella Artois for €1 (57c a litre) i.e 6 packs = 24 440ml cans for €6!!
    That's 10.5 litres or 18.5 pints! So, 57c per litre or 34c per pint. Or 14c per unit of pure alcohol.

I'm calling Roisin Shorthall....

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

3x1l Sqeez Orange Juice multipack were promoted as €3.99 in Sligo but scanned at €4.50, got my double the difference back, €1.16/litre isn't too shabby. I'm sure the signs will be taken down but maybe it's elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Esel wrote: »
    That's 10.5 litres or 18.5 pints! So, 57c per litre or 34c per pint. Or 14c per unit of pure alcohol.

I'm calling Roisin Shorthall....

Mmmmm cheap gargle - does Roisin fancy coming on the piss??? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭CH3OH

IDShot_225x225.jpg

On offer buy 1 get 1 free until 28 Feb
    12 cans for €4.19
    bit cheeky that they have put the price up, but 35 cent a can ain't bad.

also applies to the standard cans

• Registered Users Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Where do we get this offer?. I had a look at the Tesco website and no joy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Seans_Username

I'm lookin at tesco online here and i can't find that at all. All i see is 6x330ml for €8, 20x284ml for €15 and 18x440ml for €15...

I just searched 'stella artois' on the website and they came up, no sign of what was mentioned! :(
    I probably just missed something :o (hopefully anyway! this offer looks unreal!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

249%5C5000382030249%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

€2.59 online, but they're flashed @ £1.89 (that's why there's a yellow blob in the pic to blur it out), and they scan @ €1.89

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Bags of 6 donuts for sale in Tesco Carlow about 8pm tonight.... 17c. I'm feck'in stuffed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I don't know if it's been posted before but they have 30 chewable vitamin C tablets for €0.40 in Balbriggan. The next quantity up is a lot dearer.

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=263469146

IDShot_225x225.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

i got Bewleys gold roast fresh ground coffee 227g for 99c,,bb date is 29th Feb,,i'm wondering does the date affect the taste,,i bought 4 bags and wanted to buy more but needed to find out first:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

tantipie wrote: »
    i got Bewleys gold roast fresh ground coffee 227g for 99c,,bb date is 29th Feb,,i'm wondering does the date affect the taste,,i bought 4 bags and wanted to buy more but needed to find out first:D
    If it's poor coffee..... you'll have grounds to complain. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I don't know if it's been posted before but they have 30 chewable vitamin C tablets for €0.40 in Balbriggan. The next quantity up is a lot dearer.

Already was posted.
    I also thought it was a bargain, but Aldi sells similar tablets at the same unit price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    If it's poor coffee..... you'll have grounds to complain. :D
    And fresh ground can taste like muck:D yuk yuk, sry

Saw shelf price for a 500mA charger for 18c. None on shelf though. Also 2 into 1 car cigarette lighter sockets adapter for 50c

• Registered Users Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭el diablo

tantipie wrote: »

Where did you find this? Yep, it will affect the taste but probably not too much.. the fresher the better..

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

All the sweeties and choccies offers/misprices are finished and I never had a secret stash of them:( Value eclairs/toffees back to 65c/55c. All the cadbury bars all scanning at full price. No sign of the xxx mints. Lots of half price rowntree bags though(got a bag of tooty fruities!)
    The only reasonable offers, which have not already been mentioned I saw were . Tesco sparkling water, 1 litre, with a hint of strawberry-34c (This is very yummy!)
    097%5C5052319683097%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg
    I think the peach variety of this was also reduced.
    4 x 2 litre ballygowen sparkling water - €1.99, which is nearly as cheap as the own brand sparkling waters
    4 pack of 1 litre Ocean Spray Light Cranberry Juice - €3.67 approx. I think the cranberry and rasberry was also reduced. A few other juices were reduced by 50% but I can't remember which! A couple of sqeeze varieties and some vitamin juice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement