Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vietnamese Food in Dublin?

• 06-11-2010 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Right you lot,

Is anyone aware of a Vietnamese restaurant in Dublin at all? I know of Saba, which is Thai/Viet grub (and is pretty tasty too) but I was hoping there might be a pure Vietnamese one around somewhere. Just back from travelling in Asia for a few months, and have to satiate a raging phở addiction... (...Maybe it's just MSG withdrawal...? :P )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 harlot

Ho Sen in Temple Bar is meant to be decent. Haven't been myself though. It's just behind Central Bank to the right if you're heading north

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I think that place is closed. It seems to be whenever I walk past it on occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

yeah its closed was nice :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is a takeaway in edenmore that does it, its called viet long

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭spdmrphy

Yep, pity that ho sen joint is out of business, I'd been hearing good things about it. This viet long place though; is that out in raheny? If so, I reckon I'm a bit out of their delivery radius (Harold's X), but I might investigate further nonetheless. Cheers for the tip!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

spdmrphy wrote: »
    Yep, pity that ho sen joint is out of business, I'd been hearing good things about it. This viet long place though; is that out in raheny? If so, I reckon I'm a bit out of their delivery radius (Harold's X), but I might investigate further nonetheless. Cheers for the tip!

yeah its in raheny. doesnt hoang ha beside rosies do vietnamese?

Advertisement