Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I apply for Late Late Toy Show Tickets

• 14-07-2011 12:17pm

Where do I apply for Late Late Toy Show Tickets

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,758 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Presume it's the same as last year so..
    Toy Show Tickets
    Tickets for the Toy Show can only be applied for through either our online application form or by letter to our office.

Late Late Toy Show Tickets
    RTE, Donnybrook
    Dublin 4

You can not apply for tickets by calling our office.

* As there is such a high demand for Toy Show tickets we operate a lottery system for the seats.

* Please note that tickets for the Toy Show can only be issued to people over the age of 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

just got four tickets for the toyshow - nice one....
    What, right away? Interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭donnacha

You can't apply for tickets for the 2011/2012 season until the end of August, the link above is for last season. Website gets updated with a new application form annually.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭brian_t

From my understanding of the form you cannot apply specifically for the Toy Show.
    You apply for tickets for the main Late Late Show and if you get lucky they will be for the Toy Show.
    You are not asked what date you would like to attend only what date you cannot attend.

2010-2011 Season Tickets

Application form

Toy Show tickets will be allocated from the general application form below.
    As the demand for tickets outstrips the number of seats available for the show, regrettably, we cannot guarantee that every applicant will receive tickets. To be fair and to ensure that everyone has an equal chance, we allocate tickets on a random selection basis.

Please fill in the form completely and apply only once as this will be kept on file from Sept 2010-May 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭bookmad

just got four tickets for the toyshow - nice one....

that was quick. where did you apply for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭squeky

What date is the toy show on this year please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭telekon

You have to know some of the cretins in RTE. Or be a 'celebrity' or related to a 'celebrity'. I remember last year or the year before, there were stories of relations of Westlife members getting tickets without needing to apply.

Remember, this is the show where free stuff gets thrown at you...they're not going to give tickets away nilly willy to licence-fee paying Joe Public now are they....

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭squeky

Telekon,
    My brother was there last year and he a normal "licence-fee paying Joe Public" so you never no, it your not in , you cant win!!! So does anyone no the date it is on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Anyone know if the over 18 rule is excepted in the case of the Toy Show?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭telekon

squeky wrote: »
    Telekon,
    My brother was there last year and he a normal "licence-fee paying Joe Public" so you never no, it your not in , you cant win!!! So does anyone no the date it is on?

You're not a member of westlife, are you? ;)

• Advertisement

so we are at that time again . any body apply yet for tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

i just applied for tickets , said i'd love the toy show tickets so will prob never hear from them again

cavan4sam wrote: »
    i just applied for tickets , said i'd love the toy show tickets so will prob never hear from them again

where did you apply ?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I started fillign it in and thought I was at the end when it asked for the names of the people the tickets were for, then scrolled down a bit. **** me, they a looking for my CV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

lol didnt see them looking for my cv, thats a bit wierd alright!
    Applied there just now, so fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Applied there just now, so fingers crossed :)

Where did you apply? That link seems to be just for regular Late Late show tickets. How does it distinguish Toy show tickets?

candy-gal1 wrote: »

Not literally. :)

Why would you make a good Late Late Show audience member?
    What topic do you feel most passionately about?
    What are your hobbies/interests?
    Have you ever been on TV, Radio or featured in a newspaper?
    If you had to perform a party piece, what would you do?
    Will you be celebrating a special event, anniversary etc and/or is there anything you or your guests would like Ryan to mention the day you will be attending the show?
    Would you or you guests be willing to take part in any audience interaction?
    Are there any special requirements for you or any of you guests eg; wheelchair access?
    Any additional information you’d like to share with us?

Not literally. :)

Why would you make a good Late Late Show audience member?
    What topic do you feel most passionately about?
    What are your hobbies/interests?
    Have you ever been on TV, Radio or featured in a newspaper?
    If you had to perform a party piece, what would you do?
    Will you be celebrating a special event, anniversary etc and/or is there anything you or your guests would like Ryan to mention the day you will be attending the show?
    Would you or you guests be willing to take part in any audience interaction?
    Are there any special requirements for you or any of you guests eg; wheelchair access?
    Any additional information you’d like to share with us?

yes but that is for general late late tickets i just want to apply for the toy show

bookmad wrote: »
    where did you apply ?
    just followed the link of the late late show website ,

bookmad wrote: »
    i just want to apply for the toy show

You cant. You have to take whats given.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

That was quick, applied yesterday and got tickets for the seasons opening, Next Friday, Sept 7th :D:D

scudzilla wrote: »
    That was quick, applied yesterday and got tickets for the seasons opening, Next Friday, Sept 7th :D:D

enjoy

good stuff enjoy it
    hope ya get lots of freebies , chances are our olympians will be on it

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Rodar08

I applied last Friday but haven't heard. I'm worried the email will go to junk mail or something. How did you get contacted? And if email.. What name did it come under? Also at the bottom of the application form did you notice the numbers 1 to 5 with little circles under them as if to choose one? I clicked 5 but had no idea what that was about lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Is there any way to apply for Late Late Toy Show tickets this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Is there any way to apply for Late Late Toy Show tickets this year?

Read the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Rodar08

Still no word.. Unless I missed the mail. I'm sure they'd ring tho. Anybody else been lucky?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I applied a couple of weeks ago hoping to get toy show tickets. They just emailed me saying I can go this Friday the 21st...a bit raging as I can't go. Did they choose me because that day I put in as being a special day/anniversary or are they chosen at random?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 elaine x

:)hi how do i apply for tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭brian_t

elaine x wrote: »
    :)hi how do i apply for tickets

http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/tickets12.html

Advertisement