Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

scrap yard

• 26-09-2011 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭

hi can anyone give me details of any scrap yard/dealers in carlow area pls. cheeers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I have often used Pat Skelton in Bunclody for car parts contact details are here -> Link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

There's a few that I use to keep our ageing fleet going.:D

Munnellys in Arless

John Murphy (D & R Breakers) Fenniscourt

Maurice Ryan (Clara Cars) Clara

Recently though, I've been using a site called Partfinder.ie on 'tinterweb.

I find it useful when trying to track down elusive bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Martin 'Chicken' Byrne, Stradbally

Whelan's - The Heath

But the best breakers by far that i've dealt with is Felix Byrne Car Dismantlers - number here - Granted he is a bit of a drive away - Killinerin, Gorey (about 1hr) but the staff are so good at their bloody job, it's unreal - and he has an absolute mountain of cars, vans, trucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭hadepsx

thanks all for all the help, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 geospon

I do not recommend Munnelly brothers in Arless. I bought from them part which I found faulty and they refused to take it back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

geospon wrote: »
    I do not recommend Munnelly brothers in Arless. I bought from them part which I found faulty and they refused to take it back!

Skelton won't let you down

Advertisement