Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

it's such a tasty picture.

ah....don't you stop over in town on your way home.... sharezies? :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

only if I've client visits that take me that way, which unfortunately for you, today I do not :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

oh it's part of your course so? A friend in college was working on VMWare and Active Directory as part of his FYP, goes right above my head anyway. but yeah now that you mention it, he wasn't the smartest, so maybe it was a bit easy :)
    Well not really - the job I'm going to is a networking role - not hands on but network customer support really, will involve configing networks etc. so to get that experience while doing the CCNA is huge for me.

And Drav - Custard slices....UGHHHH :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

PaulieC wrote: »
    And Drav - Custard slices....UGHHHH :(

Sorry man, I just really like custard. Might get meself some of that while shopping later.

*Ahem*

Along with red meat.

Loads of it...

Sorry man, I just really like custard. Might get meself some of that while shopping later.

*Ahem*

Along with red meat.

Loads of it...

You should try a boston cream doughnut so :)

• Advertisement

*Ahem*

Along with red meat.

Loads of it...
    I've a pound of mince in the fridge for when I get home....I'm thinking tacos...

You should try a boston cream doughnut so :)

Never really heard of'em, checked google just saw custard donoughts with chocolate topping, anything else to it?
    PaulieC wrote: »
    I've a pound of mince in the fridge for when I get home....I'm thinking tacos...

Classy man! :cool:

Classy man! :cool:

I've often barrelled into chippers at 3am polluted and asked for it, then laugh my hole off to nobodys amusement other than my own....then I order a ball of greasy food....

I'm not classy man....just fúckin hilarious alright!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

The lack of brandy and/or cigar chat in here is very disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

The lack of brandy and/or cigar chat in here is very disappointing.

I'm just back from the Dentist. Half my face is numb.

Attempting to roll, lick and then smoke my cigarette was possibly one of the funniest experiences of my life.

No Brandy, but I have coffee if that counts? Also a lot of fun to drink :P

• Advertisement

Sonics2k wrote: »

Attempting to roll, lick and then smoke my cigarette was possibly one of the funniest experiences of my life.

No Brandy, but I have coffee if that counts? Also a lot of fun to drink :P
    A fellow rollies man *tips hat

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

nah it's not great. the best place for doughnuts is tramore, :D we used to get fresh doughnuts dipped in hot chocolate, yummy yum! can't beat them.

Ahh I know that place well... great doughnuts there nyom nyom

Never really heard of'em, checked google just saw custard donoughts with chocolate topping, anything else to it?

nope, that's it. Just thought with the custardy goodness you may like them.
    Sonics2k wrote: »

:D

my face was numbed up for hours a few years back after the dentist, and i remember trying to drink some water, it just fell out the left side of my mouth :D
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Ahh I know that place well... great doughnuts there nyom nyom

nyom indeed. so so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

nope, that's it. Just thought with the custardy goodness you may like them.

:D

my face was numbed up for hours a few years back after the dentist, and i remember trying to drink some water, it just fell out the left side of my mouth :D

nyom indeed. so so good.

I just tried drinking some water.
    I know need to change my top. I blame you SUN! :pac:

:o:D there we have the secret to an impromptu wet t shirt competition

:o:D there we have the secret to an impromptu wet t shirt competition
    so we've just got to numb have of yer face then?

;)

so we've just got to numb have of yer face then?

;)

if you find stroke victims sexy looking, then yes :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Wrong on SOOOOOOO many levels :eek:

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Wrong on SOOOOOOO many levels :eek:

but oh so right

Yer a dangerous woman you are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I was a stroke victim once. She was wearing a ring with a sharp, pointy diamond on her finger....

Yer a dangerous woman you are.

:cool:
    I was a stroke victim once. She was wearing a ring with a sharp, pointy diamond on her finger....

brain not functioning well enough.

you up for a walk this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Finally it's just cold enough to wear a hoodie indoors. :)

amacachi wrote: »
    Finally it's just cold enough to wear a hoodie indoors. :)

Still got the windows open trying to keep the apt cool.

Well we had over 2 inches of rain the other day and Dublin had fcuk all. Stupid microclimates :pac:

haha, rained quite a lot over the weekend down here too, but still stayed quite warm as well.

haha, rained quite a lot over the weekend down here too, but still stayed quite warm as well.

I just can't wait til the really cold weather starts. Unfortunately my idea of just warm enough is most people's idea of really cold so the heating goes on so I don't get to wear clothes often :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i love the cold
    bring on the cold

Too right. I've always felt that my blonde hair and blue eyes I was designed for cold environments. The last bit of weight I put on that confirmed that I'm really not designed for warmth. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

:cool:

brain not functioning well enough.

you up for a walk this week?

Think about what else I could be talking about when I say "stroke" victim and how something worn on a finger could make one a victim....utilise that brain power!

Possibly walking on Thursday. Unsure really of my schedule. Playing football tomorrow and normally go to the gym after work. I may also have "other activities" at some stage in the week :P

But yes in theory to the walk!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement