Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good pallets

• 25-05-2012 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

anyone know where i could get some for free please??would need to be good as i want to reuse them thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Try Clean Ireland. Sometimes they take them in for recycling. They might give you the number of the yard and you could call them.
    http://www.cleanirl.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Shannonside Building Supplies, Clonroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Ronan6700

So you want free stuff but you want it to be really good quality???? Mmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

Ronan6700 wrote: »

no.I never said I wanted really good quality,I mearly said good,tell me how you would propose I reuse bad broken ones.I do not want them for firewood obviously or I would have asked for any kind of timber....Mmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Ronan6700

Mmmmmmmm
    littlemis wrote: »

no.I never said I wanted really good quality,I mearly said good,tell me how you would propose I reuse bad broken ones.I do not want them for firewood obviously or I would have asked for any kind of timber....Mmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mmmmmmmm

Mod Note: Post something useful or don't post at all. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,365 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The blue ones are the best. They tend to get snapped up by lads in Toyota dynas though.

Actually, the creameries usually have loads, I got a trailer load of them from the one in corofin a few years ago for free

Great for firewood.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Actually, the creameries usually have loads, I got a trailer load of them from the one in corofin a few years ago for free

Great for firewood.
    :D

I can assure,burning them never crossed my mind.I want to reuse for fencing...I made a lovely one out of scaffold boards and also to wall a shed only a while back...have a large road frontage are I want to fence off,that's why I thought to use pallets...:)I'm always doing some form of diy,in order to avoid the housework..lol.:eek:

The creameries will sometimes have double size pallets from fertiliser too.

Bear in mind the wood isn't exactly top quality unless they're the blue ones, which look odd as a fence

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

buck65 wrote: »
    Shannonside Building Supplies, Clonroad.
    #

Lads forget the guesswork these guys have pallets FREE and the quality is fine.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    The creameries will sometimes have double size pallets from fertiliser too.

Bear in mind the wood isn't exactly top quality unless they're the blue ones, which look odd as a fence

could sand back i would imagine,but i wouldn't bother,,nothing in my place matches,so long as it serves it's purpose is all that matters to me. cosmetics mean nothing to me,I'm no headache to the husband in that respect...:D

Advertisement