Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman Live at the 02 July 2011

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭maximoose

4 days it seems, 28th Sept - 1st October

• Registered Users Posts: 12 miracleman89

maximoose wrote: »
    im very intruiged by it all, "theatrical extravaganza of thrilling stunts, acrobatic acts and illusions".

30e a ticket isnt too bad, so I picked two up this morning and if it looks crap i'll just sell them closer to the time :)

Were you able to get a ticket this morning as i tried throu the 02 blueroom but didnt get the option to buy it??

I was but not at 9am, couldnt get the option to buy a ticket until about half 11 or so!

I was but not at 9am, couldnt get the option to buy a ticket until about half 11 or so!

No i tried there bout ten mins ago and didnt get the option to buy on any the 4 dates. the priority tickets are hardly sold out?? :(

No i tried there bout ten mins ago and didnt get the option to buy on any the 4 dates. the priority tickets are hardly sold out?? :(

hmmm yeah i see what you mean, cant get through to buy on any dates now either. I dunno, i'd say just keep trying today cuz I seriously doubt they've sold out the priority allocation! When I booked I went for best available and got two in section two of the Gotham City Seats

• Advertisement

hmmm yeah i see what you mean, cant get through to buy on any dates now either. I dunno, i'd say just keep trying today cuz I seriously doubt they've sold out the priority allocation! When I booked I went for best available and got two in section two of the Gotham City Seats

Yeah i ll try later on wanna see if i can get the gotham seats even thou i dont know wot the stage looks like but i say it should be good.

The website has been updated and there's plenty of teaser vids and clips up. Looks very kiddie friendly, quite pantomimish. What have I done :eek:

Advertisement