Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1973 Mercury Cougar XR7 for sale

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

nice car liam,big old girl:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

just put this car on ebay for liam,if anyone wants to have a bid,that charger is big money,nice car

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Is that charger the same one that was for sale 2 years at city west in bad condition, going I think for 10 grand at the time. He did a nice job on it if it is.

thats the one;) some interest in the couger already:cool: ebay.ie have a loooook what a beast:eek:

• Advertisement

Could you put a link up for that camarobill, I can't find it.

car has meet its reserve guys,if your looking for a low priced v8 to get you started in the sceen here it is,not the usual rubbish,what a beast:cool: :cool:

Plese don't say that car went for 3 1/2 grand. I would have thought it worth 3 times that at least.

its sold 3550 euro,a great deal,some guy in galway,liam has to many toys so one had to go.looks like theres room for a new charger:D :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭chevyv8

camarobill wrote:
    its sold 3550 euro,a great deal,some guy in galway,liam has to many toys so one had to go.looks like theres room for a new charger:D :D:D
    YEP, A BARGAIN AT THAT PRICE. ID HAVE TO SELL A LOT MORE TO GET THE CHARGER I WANT. ANYONE WANT TO BUY AN ARM OR A LEG... ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT, IM WAITING AND WANTING A BIG BAD BLACK C H A R G E R..................................

the car is gone,chap headed off from here to galway,this morning,with the couger,what a bargain,nice guy to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

wow that was a a bargain by the looks....

Advertisement