Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

His one kill was on furious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

greenman09 wrote: »
    His one kill was on furious.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Balfie wrote: »
    I was saving my 3,000th post for something good to come along, and waste it on that, its been sitting on 2,999 for a few weeks now. I hardly ever post on this thread, if ever. Just been reading back on it tho, seen Kells with his "Connection dropped" shiite!

From when he was playing on playstation, Kells rages! ALOT! We were often winning games an he would rage quit over one death, I'm surprised that his win loss was not in negative he rages that much!

Ya can quit the bullshiit Kells, we all know that you are the ultimate rage quitter, I admit, I have done it myself, left games cause of spawn traps, or something stupid, you on the other hand quit games just cause it must seem fun to ya to leave a party!

It was easier to not invite ya, cause it was bound to happen that we would be a man down, cause ya rage quit cause ya had like 1 second left to capture a flag an died!

Anyways! 3000th post, woo an all that shiite!

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry dude but I think that's hilarious!
    19656399.jpg19656452.jpg

Kells has tied Perrin for trolling on 50% of the CoD systems.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

yimrsg wrote: »

Kells has tied Perrin for trolling on 50% of the CoD systems.

76895-grandpa-simpson.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Cossax wrote: »

Nice one!

It was all about the location of the red smoke grenade!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭TheTacticsGuy

Black Ops anyone?

GT on XBL is Cremkie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Black Ops anyone?

GT on XBL is Cremkie

You're better off adding people yourself from the sharing game tags forum and sending out a few invites if you see em online. The majority though play mw3.Ever now and then you'll get a few will play Blops.

If you fancy a few games of mw3 send a request to a few of the regulars and if there's room in a party I'm sure you'll get an invite. Usually a full party on every night and more often than not there'll be 2 parties running.
    Playing with a party on mw3 makes a big difference to the over all enjoyment of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

Do I have to have a headset to play with you guys? I don't have one at the moment but I might pick one up cheap..

Do I have to have a headset to play with you guys? I don't have one at the moment but I might pick one up cheap..

You don't but we'd prefer if you do, for both call-outs/organising pushes on flags as well as for general banter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

It's generally prefered that people use then but it's not a must, just handy for call outs and havin the banter etc :)

edit: Christ I'm slow at typing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

Cool lads. I'm sick of playing with people who have no interest in capturing a flag.

Cool lads. I'm sick of playing with people who have no interest in capturing a flag.

Add a few from this thread and join a party tonight, won't lose too many games playin with boards lads ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Don't play with Kells so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

pfft I have more cap's than you.

Don't play with Kells so :pac:

BURN!!!! :D

Lynx why the angry face above your other post? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

pfft I have more cap's than you.

You've also got more gameplay than me.

your-argument-is-invalid.jpg

Lynx why the angry face above your other post? :P

You won't like me when I'm angry Kells...

Nah haven't a clue, dunno what I did :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,757 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

In the new apartment, 4 channels and no broadband yet. Tis gonna be a long first week :/

• Advertisement

Connection was dirt even with a irish host tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

In the new apartment, 4 channels and no broadband yet. Tis gonna be a long first week :/

Steal other peoples internet... :)

Well duh Dave!! Thanks doc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,876 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Epic clawback by Furious, Lynx, GC and myself. Played a bunch of campy campers from Campsville, had to hold a triple cap for a long stint to pull it back... but won in the end 200-198!

everlast75 wrote: »
    Epic clawback by Furious, Lynx, GC and myself. Played a bunch of campy campers from Campsville, had to hold a triple cap for a long stint to pull it back... but won in the end 200-198!

Epic game!! Cannot believe the camping that was goin on but that made the victory all the sweeter :) those games are the reason I play, doesn't get much better!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,876 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

The map was seatown and there was one of their guys camping (could have been literally) in the bushes at C Dom. I cleared him out of it and the had to babysit C. Felt dirty camping and my shame was compounded by gettin an embarrassingly campy final kill cam :(

Steal other peoples internet... :)

Woo, no need to now, modem arrived this morning and we are up and running again :)

Woo, no need to now, modem arrived this morning and we are up and running again :)

Enjoy!!

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm-407x305.jpg

Enjoy!!

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm-407x305.jpg

Well the missus is in bed and I do have to house to myself... so it's either that or CoD.. hmmmm.... :pac:

• Advertisement

Well the missus is in bed and I do have to house to myself... so it's either that or CoD.. hmmmm.... :pac:

Or Both!!!

*mute the mic

Advertisement