Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help needed -Penile subincision, gential bisection,!?!?

• 11-02-2009 7:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

hey guys just wondering where in ireland would i be able to get a penile subincision or a gential bisection done? ive been keen on the idea for ages and have now only finally got the guts to go through with it. anyone here had one done? advice would be welcome!

peace and mods!

robin_blinds

;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

what the hell is that. Sounds sore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Robin_Blinds

look it up on wiki dude! i havent deceided which yet the penile subscion or the gential bi section!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

troll

ew thats nasty. Good luck with that

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

sounds and looks painful, i have never heard of any one getting that done in ireland, you should call a well established piercer and ask if they know of anyone who does it, they might have heard of a piercer /someone that does it
    :)

• Advertisement

pwd wrote: »
    troll

ok chump :rolleyes:

pixiestix wrote: »
    sounds and looks painful, i have never heard of any one getting that done in ireland, you should call a well established piercer and ask if they know of anyone who does it, they might have heard of a piercer /someone that does it
    :)

thanks! maybe ill fly over to london for a weekend of party and modding!

thanks! maybe ill fly over to london for a weekend of party and modding!

careful if you're gonna be drinking, booze and piercings or gettngs your man parts diced and sliced is not a good idea

careful if you're gonna be drinking, booze and piercings or gettngs your man parts diced and sliced is not a good idea
    Dont think its a good idea when you are sober either lol

seanybiker wrote: »
    Dont think its a good idea when you are sober either lol

yeah, if i had man salami i wouldnt get it sliced and diced niethers, that's for sure, but each to their own. the pics look soooo painful, i like pain and all, but that is frightening looking

• Advertisement

i once ruined a PA by pleasuring myself.

Mod edit--Distasteful description removed.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

ok chump :rolleyes:

Robin,

Hes not the only one who thinks this is a troll.Im leaving this open for the time being but Im watching this thread very carefully.

Your last post was not really in the spirit of the forum--bear in mind that there are kids reading these boards.

Richie.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Robin,

Your last post was not really in the spirit of the forum--bear in mind that there are kids reading these boards.

i agree...ya kinda went over board there on tho graphic detail :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm closing the thread.

Read the charter, we have an extreme body mod forum for discussing of such extreme mods, to which access must be requested and approved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement