Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I would be if not for exams :( Where did you head?

The quay bar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Good morning everybody

What a beautiful day to fail an exam :D

Out of interest can yee guys see a badge with my signature (you know like wnolans best mod one)

Im wondering if its not displaying because it featured the word blowie in it or that I exiled myself from a private forum and perhaps had something got to do with that....cheers :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I can see it, you muppet :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

CTYIgirl wrote: »

Everyone else can't though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    pajor wrote: »
    Everyone else can't though!

I guess just Grad members can

I always wondered why whenever I posted in ay forum outside of the Grads no one questioned "Host of the Blowies" (Im just that damn good ;):pac:)

Exiled myself and I cant even see my own sig as a result :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Sitting down by the river. Think ill move to galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Jhcx wrote: »
    Sitting down by the river. Think ill move to galway.

On days like this Galway is amazing, such an epic day :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

My housemate's friends all arrived in. I've got twinkies, ho-hos, coke, kool aid and a metric crapton of Bulmers. And a three pound bag of skittles.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

UL is really pretty when it's sunny. I'll say one thing for them, they've really laid this place out perfectly to maximise pretty scenery. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    UL is really pretty when it's sunny. I'll say one thing for them, they've really laid this place out perfectly to maximise pretty scenery. :)

While, no more than 5 minutes down the road, I'm looking out my office window at a car park, an empty field and (what I believe is) the back of Ethicon :P Not the prettiest sight to see, to be sure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

wnolan1992 wrote: »

I was there on Monday (for old times sake </3) and I am adament it's the most beautiful campus in Ireland :)

Today must be the worst day of the year to have your debs. :pac:

One on in the hotel down the road.

Sometimes puberty gets it right and creates a stunning Swan
    Like take me for example, Got it right on every angle.

I swear i dont use Snapchat that often

Jhcx wrote: »
    I swear i dont use Snapchat that often

What's your score? :P

What's your score? :P

374. :pac:

One friend is over 16,700..

374. :pac:

One friend is over 16,700..

I have almost 18,000

:rolleyes:

I understand now by the number of pictures I get from him, why they say snapchat is a real threat to facebook.

I understand now by the number of pictures I get from him, why they say snapchat is a real threat to facebook.

Snapchat is leaps and bounds better then facebook, in my personal opinion.

It's just so handy!!

Handy and unnecessary are interchangeable imho. :pac:

• Advertisement

Theres a score?

I swear i dont use snapchat lol

I use it for random photos. My friend uses it to tell the story of her day...it's...interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Snapchat is leaps and bounds better then facebook, in my personal opinion.

It's just so handy!!

They are so incredibly different. How can one be better than the other when they serve two completely different functions. Thats like saying Apple is better than Glanbia.

They are so incredibly different. How can one be better than the other when they serve two completely different functions. Thats like saying Apple is better than Glanbia.

Well Mr. Pajor above made the statement that he gets why snapchat could be a threat to facebook so I replied with my thoughts on the matter.

Perhaps, I should have said I prefer snapchat to facebook, in that they are both social media tools, my preference being snapchat.

My apologies sir and good day.

:P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

My score is over 23500 lolol

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Mine's 13971 :L

Not sure if I'm the one with a life or a sad loner. :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

First I'll try and get friends, then I'll consider joining Snapchat. :(

So I'm doing my LinkedIn profile today. I hate trying to make myself sound talented. :\

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Going out is so expensive youd forget it.
    Like in college its grand coz theres no taxis, we dont bother with cloakrooms and drink the cheapest muck available so really the cost would only come to about a tenner a night (Without food of course) Whereas at home theres taxis, and higher admissions and people dont drink to **** in prinks so I feel I cant either and have to get drink out. Its just a harder life tbh

EDIT: I dont know why I posted this here and not in the arghh but ahright

• Advertisement

Where does one find this score?

LinkedIn is great. I should really restructure my profile make it sound better

Advertisement