Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going Out Thread

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Aw why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I'm staying in :(

Not thanking the sad face, but the fact that you're also staying in. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Someone bring me out. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I thought you were going out with your crowd anyways?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

Come to the newtown for a good night. i doubt im moving without getting dragged. will introduce you to your locals. keith or blondie at pool table... anyone will point you in the right direction.

• Advertisement

One of the girls from work seems to be a regular there, apparently it's good craic

Im more than likely here for the night. pm me her name. if she is a regular i will know her. probably debbie or nicole or charlotte? cant really be bothered moving but there will be a mad group on the couches in smoking area going back to mine. be friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Xxhaylsxx

Mad mental night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Well we got Phily a girl. Tis what's important.

Pints tonight anyone?

• Advertisement

heading into town later. 12 pubs of christmas. not too sure about leaving warm pubs to wander across the street in the cold 12 times... got the text they are drinking already and im a bit wrecked. wouldnt mind a quiet one but by 6pm im going to be thinking fuk its saturday im hardly gonna study.

Ended up in Roost then Bradys last night. The Leinster rugby team in suits. Epic night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

5Aces wrote: »
    Come to the newtown for a good night. i doubt im moving without getting dragged. will introduce you to your locals. keith or blondie at pool table... anyone will point you in the right direction.

Using the internet to groom unsuspecting women...bold father time **blows at the pile of dust** :) told ya it'd find you eventually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I'm stalling to Trashed in Andrews Lane tomorrow, far from Maynooth I know but normally spot a few NUIMers on the way out!
    May make a trip to Caulfields for a sneaky one this week when I'm out collecting stuff from a mate.

Using the internet to groom unsuspecting women...bold father time **blows at the pile of dust** :) told ya it'd find you eventually

ah ginger:)Should have covered my tracks better. fuk it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

*resurrects*

My exam finishes tomorrow at half 2, I'm headin home putting on some dinner and starting on the beer as soon as my housemate is back from his exam. Tomorrow is gonna be messy. :pac:

Advertisement