Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

turkey sausages/rashers

• 15-01-2013 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

anyone know if any butchers do these or chicken sausages around dublin? i've bought the ballyfree ones but they are not always available where i shop (and quite expensive), they get stocked maybe once every few months :( cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Superquinn do amazing chicken sausages and are about €3.50 for 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Brownes Butchers Balbriggan, nicest Turkey burgers ever not an ounce of fat..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Tesco usually have the Ballyfree turkey rashers, am I right in thinking they're just thinly sliced turkey breast with no bacon flavouring?

Does anywhere in Ireland sell American style Turkey Bacon, as in looks and tastes like streaky pork bacon?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JessieJames

thanks for the replies, will definitely be hitting up superquinn :D and the butchers if i can find it lol. would be great if more local butchers did the turkey products :rolleyes: ah well

Advertisement