Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I have sex???

• 24-02-2010 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey Im a broke student living at home!! Ive recently become involved with a mad woman who must have sex all the time. Im obviously very happy, just adjusting, basically she is an au pair living with family. Her place is a no go, my house is always full of family nosing around. All hotels in Dublin appear to be around 40-50e at best for the night which is steep, this relationship is burning a serious hole in my pocket but its the greatest thing ever. How can I continue it without resorting to crime?? Im being genuine here, any tips/bargain hotels?? Is there sex hotels in Dublin? Hostels with private rooms?

All suggestions and attacks much appreciated....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,853 ✭✭✭✭Stark

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭phill106

the toilets of your local fast food outlet! classy!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Freemasonry

My house, threesome, all night. w or w/o cameras. preferably with. vaseline required.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Nudey booth.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Behind a bush

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Love hotel?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

LOL I smell something fishy going on here with this thread.
    New to the boards are we? LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

the park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Love hotels, nope, hostels with private rooms, some but tbh it's not much better price wise then a travel lodge for the night.

Time to fall back on the old saying, Man who take woman camping have one in tent.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

There's a guy over in the motors section that has a car he doesn't know how to use, perhaps you could borrow it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭lcrcboy

haha you legend enjoy it while it lasts, cant give you advice about cheap places :D:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Dublin you say, poor student you! I hear the docks is a great place for dogging! Never mind paying for it when you can add a thrill to a night out and do it outside!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Where's me ex-wife when she is needed! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

YAY! A spam thread. SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,875 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Confessional box in your local chruch. Go on you kinky fecker, you know you want to.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

bus??:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

I for one would like to meet this horned up au pair :D

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

SEXTC wrote: »
    Hey Im a broke student living at home!! Ive recently become involved with a mad woman who must have sex all the time. Im obviously very happy, just adjusting, basically she is an au pair living with family. Her place is a no go, my house is always full of family nosing around. All hotels in Dublin appear to be around 40-50e at best for the night which is steep, this relationship is burning a serious hole in my pocket but its the greatest thing ever. How can I continue it without resorting to crime?? Im being genuine here, any tips/bargain hotels?? Is there sex hotels in Dublin? Hostels with private rooms?

All suggestions and attacks much appreciated....

I'd say it's burning a hole in more than your pocket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

In the ass?

PCPhoto wrote: »
    I for one would like to meet this horned up au pair :D

Sounds too much like oul pair. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Confessional box in your local chruch. Go on you kinky fecker, you know you want to.

Way too cramped...

I'd say it's burning a hole in more than your pocket!

He clearly meant 'clowns pocket' :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

In her arse

• Registered Users Posts: 10 GavinDoyle

in the car

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Wheely Bin..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

D4 hotels €40 a night... best I can think of. Probably pay the same for a private room in a hostel.

If you're getting it on a regular basis, surely you'd be better renting on a monthly basis as opposed to nights in hotel rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

My house, threesome, all night. w or w/o cameras. preferably with. vaseline required.

Vaseline will burn the bollix off you! Seriously, petroleum jelly is NOT lube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

pretend like you're incredibly gay and the au pair's family will think you're up listening to music.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement