Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

drinking heavy once every 2 weeks bad for you?

• 19-03-2011 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭

getting bananas drunk every second week bad for your health really?

well im 22 and since i was 18 i get bananas drunk along with most people i know every second saturday night sometimes its every week sometimes every 3 weeks really! all in all i end up getting bananas (up to 15 or more drinks) twice a month on average lately

is this very bad for my body i am giving it a 2 week break afterall?

is drinking 2 days in a row very bad for you?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

You ask this in the non drinkers forum? :confused:

Do you think drinking this amount is good for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

getting bananas drunk
    Just don't drink so many bananas ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Bassfish

getting bananas drunk every second week bad for your health really?

well im 22 and since i was 18 i get bananas drunk along with most people i know every second saturday night sometimes its every week sometimes every 3 weeks really! all in all i end up getting bananas (up to 15 or more drinks) twice a month on average lately

is this very bad for my body i am giving it a 2 week break afterall?

is drinking 2 days in a row very bad for you?
    Again, why ask this in the non-drinkers forum? But to answer you, having yes binge drinking is always going to be damaging to your liver, obviously the more you do it, the more it damages you. Binge drinking is classed as having more than 4 drinks in one sitting. That's nothing by Irish standards of course but remember your stomach, liver, kidneys and bladder don't care that you're Irish and they don't care how much those around you drink. They can be damaged regardless of how socially 'normal' it is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96TS9qxnqaM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

For your Information12 gauge dave•Men should drink no more than 21 units of alcohol per week (and no more than four units in any one day).
    •Women should drink no more than 14 units of alcohol per week,
    The more you drink above these limits, the greater the risk of developing serious problems such as: liver disease (cirrhosis or hepatitis); stomach and pancreas disorders; depression; anxiety; sexual difficulties; muscle and heart muscle disease; high blood pressure; damage to nervous tissue; serious accidents; some cancers; obesity (alcohol has many calories).

It is always your choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

thanks for replys guys much apreciated:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement