Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

i need help with my work experience email

• 24-01-2008 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

What should i use as my subject in my email to the company i want to work for.
    keep in mind when your posting that this is my last chance to get a good job for WE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭jetsonx

Is email the best way to approach this??

From the company's perspective -(if its not put in their spam folder) you could be anyone!

My advice, go to the secretaries office, get some headed notepaper with your school's logo on it - write your letter on that.

Make sure you ring the company beforehand, and make sure your letter is addressed to right person in the company i.e. find out who is in charge of taking on a temporary worker.
    good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭aaro26

jetsonx wrote: »
    Is email the best way to approach this??

From the company's perspective -(if its not put in their spam folder) you could be anyone!

My advice, go to the secretaries office, get some headed notepaper with your school's logo on it - write your letter on that.

Make sure you ring the company beforehand, and make sure your letter is addressed to right person in the company i.e. find out who is in charge of taking on a temporary worker.
    good luck.

wow that a really good idea! i was told before to just walk in and hand in my CV but i thought that was stupid

Advertisement