Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Methadone clinics in Ireland

• 06-12-2010 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,055 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I would get a complete list of methadone/drug clinics in Ireland ? Particularly in Dublin.

Its not for me - I swear!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

You could try here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

in the DA phone book no :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

If you live in a fancy apartment near Hanover Quay then dealers will drop bags of drugs outside your door.

No need to go to those pesky clinics anymore!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

If it's a serious question :rolleyes:

The information is listed here..

http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/Find_a_Service/Addiction_Services/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Tusky wrote: »
    Anyone know where I would get a complete list of methadone/drug clinics in Ireland ? Particularly in Dublin.

Its not for me - I swear!

I have worked in the Addiction Services for 13 years, do you mind me askling why you want that list, rather that the local one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,055 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Odysseus wrote: »
    I have worked in the Addiction Services for 13 years, do you mind me askling why you want that list, rather that the local one.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Could be looking for customers I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

There's a drought on Joe, I need me juice to keep the cluck at bay. Rabble rabble.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

i heard lawman Stephen Segal refer to junkies in the same breath as pedos amidst other lowlifes, so they must be way down there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Methadone. The gay heroin.

• Advertisement

Methadone. The gay heroin.

ex pal on meth the past 2yr or rather never quit smack but just produced a beautiful smack baby by a naive young japanese woman but little does she know he made a move to suck my cock a few months back! .. nor about the previous girlfiends' abortions but hey he's got a good personality, i mean thats all that matters right!!

smack/meth turns you gay and pathetic, end-of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Star Bingo wrote: »
    ex pal on meth the past 2yr or rather never quit smack but just produced a beautiful smack baby by a naive young japanese woman but little does she know he made a move to suck my cock a few months back! .. nor about the previous girlfiends' abortions but hey he's got a good personality, i mean thats all that matters right!!

And the moral of the story is that you'll end sucking dick if you go on meth/smack??:eek::eek::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Star Bingo wrote: »

:D

And the moral of the story is that you'll end sucking dick if you go on meth/smack??:eek::eek::pac:

correct. you'll end up gobbling cock

Advertisement