Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi TT

• 04-05-2007 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if there is a waiting list for the current Audi TT? I am considering ordering one for the first week of Jan 08, but I need to time it right.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,740 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

even if there isn't a waiting list, you can still book it for Jan 08 now.

btw - buy the S-tronic.......

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭turbo

if you order today you'd get it in 10-12 weeks, the only wait is the build time ;)

there should be no problem for Jan 08

• Registered Users Posts: 51,060 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Do dealers even take orders this early for Jan 08 delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

I ordered mine a few days before Halloween and took delivery on March 7th IIRC. A bit more than 10-12 weeks!

I know from www.tt-forum.co.uk that the new TT is in big demand in the UK and that their waiting lists have just about stretched to Jan '08 for cars ordered now. I don't know what the Irish waiting list is like though. I don't imagine they are as bad over here as the car is so much more expensive. The only downside of ordering now is that the dealer has your deposit in his own bank account for a few months. Then again 500 euro which is the deposit I paid isn't much. I'd let him have the pittance in interest tbh to guarantee your order slot.

Fluffer, get yourself over www.tt-forum.co.uk if you haven't already. Great bunch of lads and lassies over there who'll help you spend even more money on your new TT.....eh, I mean help you choose your options.:D

Heres a pic of my 2.0T.

img1451381jz6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

AFAIK if you order now, the current waiting list would mean you get the car in mid to late August, which is roughly a 14 week wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

I will likely order within the next 2 months. Like I said Jan 08 is the delivery date I would like to propose.

Something that worries me; if the 2008 model year is better specced, what risk do i run of losing out on that? Are new model years released actually in October or something like that?

Advertisement