Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to mountain bike in Donegal ?

• 09-03-2012 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Iv taken up cycling again and want to get into mountain biking this time around.
    Iv started by killing two birds with one stone and got a rely cheap new full suspention bike for under 100 euro ( extremly heavy, clumbersome, akward and realy inefficent). This way i have to work harder and get fitter faster, plus in the mean time i can save for a proper bike.

My question is this, where the hell to go mountain biking?
    Iv been going up over the hills between Moville, Greencasle and Kinnagoe Bay but where the hell else is there to go.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 74,773 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Moved from Training Logs sub-forum

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭deano77777

where was this moved to

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ayeboy

Don't mountain bike but heard ones on about ards forest park

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

I don't know if it's a good idea to actually go mountain biking with a >100e mountain bike, be very careful with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Fr D Maugire

There is a Mountain Bike club based in Donegal. This is their website:

http://www.donegalmtb.com/

where there is a forum to discuss everything MTB related in Donegal including places to bike etc. Also have a facebook page by the same name. They are a good bunch of lads so give them a shout.

• Advertisement
Advertisement