Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&P customm16a1m203

• 24-02-2012 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

Hi everyone the last piece i have got to sell trade.
    looking for 325 euro for this or ares g&G FNC, KWA LMT m4, VFC M4 s system or VFC hk416,Marui type 89 or G&G FN 2000 hunter or marui ak015 have absolutely zero interest in anything else
    spec of gun
    m16a1 upper lower receiver
    m16a2 front end
    G&P xm177 flash hider
    marui m16a1 stock
    ultimate version 2 gearbox
    marui eg3000 motor
    g&p metal hop unit
    510 mm tight bore comes with 2 high cap vns and 2 low cap vn mags
    pics below:
    320 fps

its just too big for me and even if i manage to get back into playing in september i dont think id use it.
    I am unable to post pictures at the moment i will try again later

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

you must list the muzzle energy

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

thermo wrote: »

Hi, I know you said vfc but i have a full metal src 416 gen 3 with full trades that i was considering selling or trading. comes with 2 mags. 1 src with trades, 1 jg. both hi caps. shoots at .96j. was last used and chronoed in vacant about 6 weeks ago. Has a 416 crane stock, peq box, hk front sight and standard rear and steel ris. Can include 2 x 9.6 v batteries. 1 large type. Has a madbull rubber installed, steel tooth piston and an upgraded cylinder, nozzle and 1 or 2 other things on the top half of the gearbox. original gears and motor though. Perfect condition. Skirmished once in tigerlands and twice in vacant.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭CaptainCook

thermo wrote: »
    sorry about head cold its 320 fps

Hi, I know you said vfc but i have a full metal src 416 gen 3 with full trades that i was considering selling or trading. comes with 2 mags. 1 src with trades, 1 jg. both hi caps. shoots at .96j. was last used and chronoed in vacant about 6 weeks ago. Has a 416 crane stock, peq box, hk front sight and standard rear and steel ris. Can include 2 x 9.6 v batteries. 1 large type. Has a madbull rubber installed, steel tooth piston and an upgraded cylinder, nozzle and 1 or 2 other things on the top half of the gearbox. original gears and motor though. Perfect condition. Skirmished once in tigerlands and twice in vacant.

Thanks
    could you post some pics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

Ive been eager to get hold of one of these, now here's one nd I'm broke :( long shot but would u take 2 guns for it? I could give a moded g&g raider with high speed motor New gear set greased and shimmed and second is a m4 s/system

Hi dbuck what make is the m4 s-system

Ics m4 s/system got in a trade test fired but never used gaming
    http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/dbuck_8/3950d532.jpg
    Rear stock is a g&p vltor stock but have original if not wanted

thanks for the pic but really looking for vfc, if one doesn't come up will defo consider

Cool let me know as I'm mad for 1 thanks.

• Advertisement

I could throw in a 551 if that would make a deal.

do you mean ics sig 551 and m4 s -system

Sorry should of made clear 551 red green sight, if u don't want d raider I do have a tmp 9 I could throw in with d s/system

whats the spec of the system, barrel length rang fps (no that important), motor type, weight also what type of tmp do you have, do you mean b&t mp9

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

Hey man I could trade an A&K M249 as seen on my thread?... interested? Thanks

last chrono on the m4 at red barn was reading 318fps its range is very good and very accurate with a tight grouping, I upgrade the rubber to a madbull blue shark and had plans for other bits and pieces but I have too many projects on at the moment. As for the tmp9 it is a gbb comes with two leak free gas mags seals just done on them really fun gun rof is insane. Anything else feel free to ask.

the only thing is m8 my foots messed up at the moment would you be able to deliver to dublin 5 i could possibly throw in something to meake it worth the trip like a set of vietnam era webbing pattern 67 i think

could do that where are you situated? to p.m's?

dublin 5 raheny

• Advertisement

to pms

withdrawn from sale mods can you close no longer for sale

Advertisement