Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Article Spinning

• 27-02-2012 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Just written my first article / blog post on logo design, and I have posted it on my website. I want to spin the article and submit it to a few article sites.

Can anyone recommend a spinner? If possible, Free of charge =)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭millymash12

Get someone on fiverr.com to spin the article for you. I got 1 article spinned 10 times for 5 dollars, the quality was awful though and not up to my standards, but give it a try anyway, you might be surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 yourcoachjen

http://www.freearticlespinner.com
    not the best but it's free, you may want to add some editing yourself.

But the best spinner is http://thebestspinner.com/ for $77 a year.

Happy spinning!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭kenobrien

http://www.freearticlespinner.com
    not the best but it's free, you may want to add some editing yourself.

Had a go at this one, and TBH better off spinning manually :)
    But the best spinner is http://thebestspinner.com/ for $77 a year.

I was toying with the idea of this, they do a 7 day trial for $7, but I hadn't honestly spoken to anyone using it. Do you find it good?

Get someone on fiverr.com to spin the article for you. I got 1 article spinned 10 times for 5 dollars, the quality was awful though and not up to my standards, but give it a try anyway, you might be surprised.

It sounds like a good deal, but, I'm trying to keep the articles readable and useful. I might give it a go for the heck of it. I'll let you know here how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

I have the best spinner, and have used a lot of the free ones that are available post tbs before i purchased it..

To be honest its deffo something u should purchase, the pros far outweight the cons of just over 50 notes my friend.

Its a year licence so .. i reckon you could recoup the cost of it with fivrr in about 4 weeks with some cheap spinning , its really easy to use also.

• Advertisement

I have the best spinner, and have used a lot of the free ones that are available post tbs before i purchased it..

To be honest its deffo something u should purchase, the pros far outweight the cons of just over 50 notes my friend.

Its a year licence so .. i reckon you could recoup the cost of it with fivrr in about 4 weeks with some cheap spinning , its really easy to use also.

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a go.

Regarding writing articles, I'm trying to promote my own graphic design website and get it up the Google SERPs as best I can. How often do I need to publish articles, and how many times should I spin it/submit it to article sites?

The article I'm talking about it in the blog section of my site.

kenobrien wrote: »
    Thanks for the info. I'll give it a go.

Regarding writing articles, I'm trying to promote my own graphic design website and get it up the Google SERPs as best I can. How often do I need to publish articles, and how many times should I spin it/submit it to article sites?

The article I'm talking about it in the blog section of my site.

Well to be honest ken it depends on what keywords your targeting will depend on how much you put into it. Its not a question you can just say 400hrs will do type of thing :P

With Seo its a never ending process and must remember that you have competition that is more than likely paying a Company to Get some movement also in the serps. The keywords you have chosen are highly competitive, i would suggest for now to get some natural movement towards your website from the "Lesser Competitive keywords" Perhaps a rethink or strategy on what keywords you wish to be no1 at?? Website design perhaps as you stand might not be achievable if only doing it part time.

Ive seen 1000 entries a day and ive seen 5 a week for article sites/directories so its really up to yourself but obviously it must be natural and give the end user quality content.. Dont want another panda ****ing you in the serps after 2 years because the stuff is unreadable.

Making sure to hit the High top 20 Pr sites, 4-5 times a week within 3-6 months you could easily on the good side of the top 50 keywords .. again its not something that is quatified without going into more depth or more research.

5 written blog posts a week would a good part time goal 500word articles ?
    Submitting them to 50 sites could be achievable ?

To be honest, I'd be happy getting traffic from most of Leinster besides Dublin. It's too hard to compete with the top boys there, PR7's and 6's. But around my locale it's PR4, and the sites are not optimised.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 yourcoachjen

Had a go at this one, and TBH better off spinning manually :)

I was toying with the idea of this, they do a 7 day trial for $7, but I hadn't honestly spoken to anyone using it. Do you find it good?

I agree Ken, am in the exact same situation as you are, looking around for 'good' free spinners but feel i'm wasting time really, let me know if you find one...but i'm definitely going with the bestspinner in the coming weeks, it is the tool recommended by my company for our team to use, that combined with Unique Article Wizard for submission. I only started blogging and using seo over the past 2 months myself so i can't claim great success yet but my first article promoting my 'sushi in galway' (low competition) business is on the 2nd page of google and i have only submitted it once, so there's hope for us!:)

ps. your site looks good! best of luck with your biz :)

Jennifer

• Advertisement

Jen, I've been using the best spinner all day today. It's an excellent piece of software. Thanks for the feedback on the site:)

Ok, so I've written an article, spun it using the best spinner, and now have 50 versions of it ready to distribute. I have put in "About the Author" with backlinks to my site at the bottom of each one.

How can I distribute these to article directories quickly and cheaply (or free)?

Well just find a few article sites as you so put it, high pr if u can

Cut and paste buddy :P

thats it

Well just find a few article sites as you so put it, high pr if u can

Cut and paste buddy :P

thats it

Is there a faster way? I know of article spinning software, but I don't want to pay for it!:eek:

Well there is but that would be classed as black hat ..
    Unique article wizard is a tool that does exactly what ive described ^

Make sure u know of the pros and cons to using a tool like this, such as your site getting deindexed from google etc ..

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭benbob65

Article spinning for a blog will not get you very far in terms of top positions on serp, and that is putting in mildly.
    Your site looks nice, but it is hopeless in terms of SEO. Apart from that, a blog is only a minor contributor to ranking. Spinning is definitely black hat, even though Google are not very likely to spot it if you spread the articles over different legit sites.
    If you are serious about doing well in serps, you have to optimise your site as a whole.

benbob65 wrote: »
    Your site looks nice, but it is hopeless in terms of SEO.
    I thought I was doing good there! What would you suggest to improve it?

I thought I was doing good there! What would you suggest to improve it?
    Virtually all the basics of SEO for starters. If you look at the Google guidelines, you will see that you comply with virtually nothing they recommend.
    Too little useful content.
    Too much graphics content.
    Poor positioning.
    Under-utilised tags.

I haven't tried it, but I would be surprised if your site showed up in the first 10 pages even for longtail.

• Advertisement

Oh, I thought I had optimised my site pretty well.

My Meta tags are in order (description short (less than 160 characters) with keywords, Title Tag with 7 keywords).

Heading 1's containing all my main keywords, keywords <strong> <em> and underlined throughout the content.

Heading 2's containing Keywords

URLS with the keywords in them, alt tags on all images, keywords in the last 25 words on the page.

I thought these were the basics.

In terms of there being too much graphics, at the end of the day, that's what I'm selling. There wouldn't be much point in having more text than graphics when I'm selling my services as a graphic designer!

Would you be able to be more specific, so as to help me see where I'm going wrong?

Not being funny, the list would be rather long.
    I can highly recommend David Amerland's book on SEO, it's amazingly good, amazingly cheap and very easy to read/use.
    After applying the knowledge gained through it, I got my site at topspot for numerous keywords.

Not being funny, the list would be rather long.
    I can highly recommend David Amerland's book on SEO, it's amazingly good, amazingly cheap and very easy to read/use.
    After applying the knowledge gained through it, I got my site at topspot for numerous keywords.

Cheers for the advice. I'll check out David's book alright. What's your site?

Cheers for the advice. I'll check out David's book alright. What's your site?
    This is it 100% homemade apart from the counter, the buttons, and the bookmark script.

100% homemade

No offence, but you can kind of tell, dude. Fair play to you getting onto page one.

Web Design and Graphic design are very competitive keywords though, and take a while to get ranked properly.

No offence, but you can kind of tell, dude. Fair play to you getting onto page one.
    You did ask about seo. ;) And I said #1, not page 1; BIIIIIIG difference. #1 gets 3-5 times more traffic than #3.
    When I started this project, I knew very little about html, nothing about css and nothing about seo. How to choose where to start? Prettiest website in the world on page 47 will get about 0 clicks per month. Ghastly site on #1 will get plenty clicks. So I learned about seo first.
    Now I am ranking nicely, I am moving the centre of attention from learning seo ( but still spending time on it ) to html5 and css. It's a slow process as I do it next to running a full time business, and I am somewhat past the average student's age. But (believe it or not), it's already a little bit better than where I started. :eek:
    Web Design and Graphic design are very competitive keywords though, and take a while to get ranked properly.
    "web design Ireland" 125,000,000 returns.
    "web design Dublin" 25,000,000 returns.
    It will never rank on page one, let alone #1 with this seo, no offence. Articles (effectively links ) help, but they don't do miracles. On top of that, Google have just announced that they are reducing the influence of links.
    But........ you know about webdesign already, so if you take a couple of weeks to sink your teeth in a couple of good seo books, you could have the first long tails on page 1 in May.

Advertisement