Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlebar Men's Shed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

What's the message here? Can you explain what this shed is and why you posted?
    Are you trying to raise awareness or funds?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭eaglej13

trying to raise awareness and let men from castlebar area no that this facility is available for them in castlebar. the idea of posting here is to allow men from castlebar talk about men shed activities that they would like to get involved in as well as encouraging men to get involved, including yourself. i will also be posting details of future meetings should people wish to attend. for more info about mens shed please check out the website
    http://www.menssheds.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Personally, I think this is a good idea. I would go to a gathering of this type if there was a local one to me. (Ballina area).

TT

TopTec wrote: »
    Personally, I think this is a good idea. I would go to a gathering of this type if there was a local one to me. (Ballina area).

TT

hi toptec, good news is there is one in the process of being set up in ballina at the moment.if you contact Ballina Family Resource Centre, Abbey Street, Ballina they will let you no when the next meeting is.

hi guys'
    just to update, we are currently looking for suitable accomadation to call our home so if you have any ideas of a property or premises in castlebar let us know.
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 hungryharry

do you have to pay an annual menbership fee for the shed?

do you have to pay an annual menbership fee for the shed?

hi hungryharry,
    no not at all, there is no annual membership to be a member of mens shed. our next meeting is on the 21st of may in le cheile resource center at 8 pm. would be glad to see you there. we are also meeting at the community garden this Saturday at 10.30am for members who are interested in doing some gardening projects. if your interested, would be great to see you there.

hey castlebar,
    we need your help,
    we need a home for castlebar mens shed.
    all suggestions welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ulgber

eaglej13 wrote: »
    http://www.castlebar.ie//community_groups/Mens_Shed/Castlebar-Mens-Shed-20120429.shtml

Currently operational in Castlebar for all men.
    Please feel free to leave comments or questions or general ideas about mens shed :):)

Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/280682345358811/

Hi Guys, when's the next meeting of Castlebar Men's Shed. Sounds a great idea.:)

i will get back to you soon as to when the next meeting is, currently we are looking at a premises in town for menshed and we would hope to maybe be in it in next two weeks.

• Advertisement

TopTec wrote: »

TT

i believe ballina mens shed have just started in there new premises. congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ulgber

eaglej13 wrote: »
    i will get back to you soon as to when the next meeting is, currently we are looking at a premises in town for menshed and we would hope to maybe be in it in next two weeks.

Thanks Eaglej13, I'll eagerly await that news.:)

Advertisement