Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest brand in Ireland

• 24-05-2012 6:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭

Hello fellow smokersIamina bit of a rut and Iam wondering what the cheapest brand in Ireland island so far I think pall mall 100's are the best value for money so will be buying those in about half an hour if their not please let me know what is even if it's after the half hour :D (there's always next week :) )

I don't like rolleyes I would almost spend double to make them the same as your average cigarette so please do not suggest

If you are out foreign and Irish and would like to ADVISE then please PM me ;)

Cheers smurf :)

[EDIT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Sorry for the slander towards our gracious neighbours had a few cans :D!

But my initial query is genuine I know pall mall are cheap compared to other brands but is there cheaper brands?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭opo

Jsmurff wrote: »

But my initial query is genuine I know pall mall are cheap compared to other brands but is there cheaper brands?

No.

Excise duty increases have effected a new minimum price structure by the back door.

Cheapest fags are pall mall - jps red silver and green and mayfair - all in around the €8 mark give or take 20c.

opo wrote: »
    Jsmurff wrote: »

No.

Excise duty increases have effected a new minimum price structure by the back door.

Cheapest fags are pall mall - jps red silver and green and mayfair - all in around the €8 mark give or take 20c.

Right so I'll stick to the pall malls then :D cheers opo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

jps green 7.75

jps green 7.75
    Currently the same price as pall mall reds but will keep it in mind cheers :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement