Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so many married women want an affair

• 16-02-2009 2:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40 peeka

ok long story short i came across a website which basically is for married men and women across the uk and ireland to meet up and have an affair or whatever

the men pay £119 per month and the women are free

so im a single guy in my 30s and decided to give it a bash as i hav nt been very successful as late in the fishing stakes

within three days my inbox had ten messages from women wanting to meet,chat,text or phone

ive already met three women one was a bit mad so wont say much about her,another i met in a hotel on my day off and after five mins she says listen ive booked a room so theres no point in wasting more time making small talk here ,so up we went and spent the next three hours like a pair of rabbits

the next one i met in a coffee shop after work she seemed very nervous in the shop with her fidgeting and looking at the door everytime someone entered so i asked would she like to go somewhere more private she said how about her car to which i agreed and she drove to a secluded spot where her animal instincts kicked in

already have another two lined up this week ,am i mad taking advantage of these women or am i just giving them what they advertised themselves for ,but what suprised me the most was the sheer amount of married women out there who are obviously not happy in there marraige and are looking for some kind of escapism

and yes before anyone asks i practiced safe sex

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,901 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I don't think you're 'taking advantage' of them. If you are both meeting up with the intent to have sex, then well and good. The only problem I'd imagine you running into is A. You start do develop feelings for a married woman but all she is interested in is no-strings sex, or B. you end up with an angry hubby after you!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You're not taking advantage of anyone. It takes two to tango and they're clearly up for it. Enjoy it.

Also any yore ma jokes will get a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

Link to the site please by PM. We don't want the whole world knowing do we? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

I smell bullsi1t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 peeka

mumhaabu wrote: »
    Link to the site please by PM. We don't want the whole world knowing do we? ;)
    pm sent
    winston82 wrote: »
    I smell bullsi1t
    no messing its true i know my post count is low but this isnt my regular acc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Heroic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Married women can go **** themselves :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

peeka wrote: »
    so i asked would she like to go somewhere more private she said how about her car to which i agreed and she drove to a secluded spot where her animal instincts kicked in

I was in Sandymount tonight and i stopped in one of the carparks with a friend, saw this guy doing a girl doggy in their car. When they drove off she had her face in her lap so no one could see it.

IT WAS YOU WITH YOUR AFFAIR LADY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

pm sent

Yore bold.

It true Id say. Duno why.

I was in Sandymount tonight and i stopped in one of the carparks with a friend, saw this guy doing a girl doggy in their car. When they drove off she had her face in her lap so no one could see it.

:Dnot me it was lastnight near the airport

sure you wernt at at one of those dogging sites;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Heroic!

They're no Berlin prostitutes I'd say Anto.;)

So, what were you doing with your friend?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Woah, were they hot?
    How old?

Are you refferring to the couple i saw?!!!

And i was with a friend....enjoying the view ;) you know the way

TomCo wrote: »
    Woah, were they hot?
    How old?

first one in the hotel was 32 and not bad tbh out of 10 id give her a 6.5

second one in the car was early forties but very nice bit like a yummy mummy youd see in morn droppping the kids to school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

Anyone notice the ad at the bottom of this page?

Date Local Married Women
    Find Married Women Seeking Men Now. Meet Local Married Women Here

There have always been married women looking for it on the net - same as married men. I tried internet dating years ago and found that a percentage of the easy shags turned out to be married. It's kinda disturbing if you think about it. I vowed to make my wife (if I ever marry) always feel special and make sure she doesn't lack any intimacy, hence ending up in sordid situations with complete strangers that makes for lewd entertainment for other people.

But bring on the stories and entertain us more with your exploits by all means! ;)

Are you refferring to the couple i saw?!!!

And i was with a friend....enjoying the view ;) you know the way

Is your friend Stan Collymore?

LOL:pac:

How did you know??

How did you know??

He brought me there too!He told me he wanted to show me his silky ball skills:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

peeka, is your conscience not bothered by the fact that adultery is wrong, and that you're an accessory to it?

He brought me there too!He told me he wanted to show me his silky ball skills:(

Do you know what the ironic thing is?!?! Another car -a taxi which is weird drove up and parked in the corner and your man hopped on the passenger. We decided then to drive off.. Its not a dogging spot thought its the carpark on the coast road beside Esso

Guess it was something in the air tonight

Húrin wrote: »
    peeka, is your conscience not bothered by the fact that adultery is wrong, and that you're an accessory to it?

nope,there the ones selling themselves im sure theres a sad reason why they want to do it but the two i met only wanted one thing and i was happy to provide it for them

nope,there the ones sells themselves im sure theres a sad reason why they want to do but the two i met only wanted one thing and i was happy to provide it for them

Imagine it turned out it was your bosses wife or one of your mates wives. Christ youd be ****ed then

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Christ youd be ****ed then

That's the idea.

• Imagine it turned out it was your bosses wife or one of your mates wives. Christ youd be ****ed then

No, not him, he's single!
    She'll be **** in every sense of the word!

Imagine it turned out it was your bosses wife or one of your mates wives. Christ youd be ****ed then

lol actually if one was the bosses wife my life would then be just made :D

seriously though we do text and phone each other for chats and that before we meet the first one told me she very happily married with kids its just her hubby for whatever reason has no interest in sex and encourages her to go out and do it apparently i was number 7 on her notch belt since last october

Myself and a friend were killing time in work a year or so back browsing through those sites looking for people we know when we came across a friend's mom. Was quite a surreal moment and while we toyed with signing up to mess around with her we decided that if it made her happy then let her at it. She has a new boyfriend whom she has said she plans to marry and every time I've met him I've wanted to ask how they met, figure on their wedding day we'll email her son on the screencap of her site ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

pm sent

sure as long as youre getting your moneys worth,what the fcuk,go for it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Sammag

It's a bit sad in all fairness that the OP can't pull a single girl and can only get it on with married women. Poor husbands back home who have no clue their wives are cheating cows.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement