Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AtTheRaces website

• 10-05-2005 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭

Has anybody had a look at the AtTheRaces website recently, it's really excellent. They have a full video archive of any race shown on ATR. I've spent half of yesterday looking at reruns of old races. You can get full form guides and racecards for all the racing on ATR, you can't beat the video form guide. It makes such a difference being able to watch some of a horses latest runs before backing it.

There is also a tipping column by Matt Boyle, I'm not generally one for tipsters but his strike rate is pretty impressive, he had a 2 winners from 2 selections at decent odds yesterday. He finished top of the racing post naps table last year.

For those speed figure enthusiasts there is a speed figure section which I haven't really looked at as yet.

Overall it's an excellent website, great to kill a few hours during work if you don't have much to do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭decies

Yes atheraces website.i have actually signed up for a month or Two for the live video feed which means i can watch the killarney races right now as i type this.The only few critisims i have is say you went to punchestown a couple of weeks ago and came home to look at the races you again ,well no highlights of days races on website.Also the broadband archeive takes about one month to update the races shown.Last night i noticed and once again tonight the live video feed buffering,stops buffering if you know what i mean,a disaster in the middle of a race.
    Still at the races on ntl digital and sky are doing a terrific service to irish racing.its given me the bug being a lapsed novice to horse racing.
    off to gowran hopefully on sunday.
    Any tips!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement