Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Neills Factory Shop?

• 26-09-2007 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭

Does any one know where the O'Neills Factory Shop is and is it easy to get to? I'm staying up for the weekend and decided to head down to get a few comfy pieces for winter! I think it's in Clondalkin somewhere so any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

its on the long mile road. get the 151 from town and it will leave ya beside it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Thanks Misti. Happy shopping days ahead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

Is there actually good bargains to be got in the O'Neills Factory Shop? You know, seconds with minor faults that can't be sent to the shops or whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Apparantly there are. My old flat mates in college (4 yrs ago) used to head down and being poor students they got a few bargains. Always meant to head down but never stay up in Dub at weekends to do so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

Its on the long mile road behind a wallpaper shop. There arent really that many bargains to be honest, I havent been there in a while but I doubt its changed all that much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Tingo

It would be cheaper to buy the stuff in there compared to a sport's shop but that's really as far as bargins go. There's usually a few things reduced though. Nothing in the plain colours like navy or black. Just red, pink, lilac tracksuit bottoms etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Anto1993

Is it still cheap? The socks and that. is there a shop over it that does cheap jerseys from last year

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Five year old thread. Locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement