Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lift needed Waterford to Dungarvan

• 24-02-2012 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

A friend of mine is wondering if anyone here travels from Waterford -Dungarvan daily and would be willing to take a passenger. Petrol costs could be worked out between ye!

You can PM me and I'll pass on your details to her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

link_raep_face_by_linkrapefaceplz.png

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

I was always told never to get into a car with strangers:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

I was always told never to get into a car with strangers:P

exactly, no one should. a picture might help just to get an idea of what kind of person she is (murderers eyes etc). its kind of a rule on boards when you're looking for lifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

You do know that on this forum you can only ask for a lift to the city boundary, then you have to go to the County Forum and ask for a lift after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ILoveShoez

Roanmore wrote: »
    You do know that on this forum you can only ask for a lift to the city boundary, then you have to go to the County Forum and ask for a lift after that.

Toooooooooooo funny :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement