Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,823 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

What did I miss :(

Riot Shield and C4 - (this was like the gateway drug into X's more hardcore habits later..)

Pistols only...

Then some awful Shotgun with secondary FMG9s, everyone with beefed up health..

Ending up with Sniper rifles with ACOG and headshots only!?

Myself and Furious has some sort of quasi-Mexican stand off in the headshot match on Dome.. with the ducking and jumping to anyone else it must have looked like this..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

everlast75 wrote: »
    Great craic last night generally, but the private matches were especially so...

However, I was never so happy to later play regular domination in Dome after X's perverse load-outs and rules :P

Riot shield + C4.... Full of win!! Never laughed so much playin COD! Epic battles with Yimrag aswell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,757 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Riot Shield and C4 - (this was like the gateway drug into X's more hardcore habits later..)

Myself and Furious has some sort of quasi-Mexican stand off in the headshot match on Dome.. with the ducking and jumping to anyone else it must have looked like this..
    IPAM wrote: »
    Riot shield + C4.... Full of win!! Never laughed so much playin COD! Epic battles with Yimrag aswell :D

I have footage of me and Yimrag going toe to toe with riot shields, it was an intense battle of strength and wit and just when I was about to prevail, some fecker came along with a C4 and took us both out :eek:

Great craic, actually had tears in my eyes :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Was unfortunate enough to join a game of dom in dome last night on the opposite team to a few boardsies:eek:I can see why others rage quit when they come up against [BRDS] clan.Every where i turned there was someone there with a gun pointed down my throat.......jaysus,got hammered big time!

Was unfortunate enough to join a game of dom in dome last night on the opposite team to a few boardsies:eek:I can see why others rage quit when they come up against [BRDS] clan.Every where i turned there was someone there with a gun pointed down my throat.......jaysus,got hammered big time!

You did pretty well actually, think your score was like 22-40, with randomers and against a full party on Dome, that's decent

• Advertisement

I can honestly say I would not like to go up against the boards clan, feck that :cool:

I can honestly say I would not like to go up against the boards clan, feck that :cool:

I like it :) K/D goes out the window but it's great craic. It's not really about winning, more so annoying the party, ruinin killstreaks etc. I wouldn't be one to take down their air support but I like to try stop them getting it in the first place.

You did pretty well actually, think your score was like 22-40, with randomers and against a full party on Dome, that's decent

Cheers!twas hard work tho!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

However, I was never so happy to later play regular domination in Dome after X's perverse load-outs and rules :P

You know you all love it. Ya dirty feckers :cool:

Would love a few games of BLOPs, might try find it later and have a BLOPs session tonight!

• Advertisement

Would love a few games of BLOPs, might try find it later and have a BLOPs session tonight!

Count me in so bud. But only after you've provided me with MW3 clips :P:pac:

would also be up for some blops lads count me in:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Any private games going tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Any private games going tonight?

What makes you think you're getting an invite? :p

Probably, I'd hope we'll leave it till later on cos I wanna prestige again (and not be a noob by the time I finish) tonight.

Right I'll go play gears so :pac:

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Right I'll go play gears so :pac:

1 free space now, hurry up!

Cossax wrote: »
    1 free space now, hurry up!

Just ate dinner,too full to move

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I'll be on in a bit if one frees up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Private games where a good laugh earlier, stupid how only 9 people can play on MW3 :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Anyone jumping on now or soon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,823 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sorry lads, Internet shut down for some reason - appreciate the games :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Good laugh playing last night, finally got the thermal on the l86, lot less recoil than the m60 with thermal, plenty of shíte talked too. Finally, I can confirm that X is not from Somalia.

yimrsg wrote: »
    Good laugh playing last night, finally got the thermal on the l86, lot less recoil than the m60 with thermal, plenty of shíte talked too. Finally, I can confirm that X is not from Somalia.

191826.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

X was hanging out beside a burning car.
    I said it must remind him of home. (I momentarily thought he was from Limerick but he's from Waherford)
    He said he wasn't from Somalia.

Oh such mirth. I think this was just before he talked about seeing the most surprised asian. We then talked about the pacific ring of colonies being a tad shakey for investment purposes. We covered a lot of topics on last nights show.

I thought he was from Cork for some reason :confused: Somalia... Cork, probably much of a muchness

edit: anyone on for a few games?

I said it must remind him of home. (I momentarily thought he was from Limerick but he's from Waherford)

Oh such mirth. I think this was just before he talked about seeing the most surprised asian. We then talked about the pacific ring of colonies being a tad shakey for investment purposes. We covered a lot of topics on last nights show.

Ah yes, the pacific ring of colonies :cool: Why weren't ye're heads in the game, jeez guys :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

We did get a bit philosophical last night alright.

I don't remember a lot of it but I do distinctly remember that we gotta lose that sax solo......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Anyone on tonight, haven't played in a while and listing interest in the game, was hoping a few games with ye lads would get me back into it!

gt is DOC09UNAM if anyone is playing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

I'lll be on!

• Advertisement

Ahem. :mad:

Advertisement